Posts in totally wrong forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts in totally wrong forums

This post is posted in a forum that it is totally unrelated to. I know most mods are long gone, but maybe someone could shift this to Current Events or somewhere else.

https://www.baseball-fever.com/forum...on-werth-worth

Thank you for pointing this out to us. I tried moving it, got an error message, and the post is gone.

Comment

Got another one for Macker or any other mod that's still here. This thread is also in 19th Century baseball and doesn't belong there. Probably belongs in baseball collectibles or ???

https://www.baseball-fever.com/forum...tt-and-date-it

Comment

I moved that to History. What is odd is that when I made the move, an error message popped up. I went back in to check, and it was moved. I also had the error message the first time, which led to the post disappearing when I tried getting back to it.

Comment

I'll figure out why the error is occurring when the move is completed. Like you mentioned, it was successfully moved, and no re-direct was put in place (which is the best way), but you should not have gotten the error. On that bug now...

Sean

Comment

But I set it to have a re-direct to expire in one week.

Comment

This problem is more common than it should be guys. Please do let us know any time a post is clearly suited to another thread. We try to catch these, but we're not in every sub-forum every day.

Your help is much appreciated by the moderating team. Believe us.
              "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
              "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
              "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
              "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X