Leaving the Site Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the Site Permanently

As of today, 02-19-2021, I have made my last update to the threads re: the deaths of old ballplayers in the Defunct Teams section of BBF. I am ceasing the updates and leaving the site permanently due to advertising covering the content of posts and making it too difficult to type and enter updates. This site has been on a long slow spiral downward for a long time anyway and it's time (for me) to move on to other content.

I only post this information so that anyone that may care about those lists, or be interested in updating them (Macker, perhaps?), can step up to the plate and take over their full maintenance from today going forward.

Originally posted by Calif_Eagle View Post
    As of today, 02-19-2021, I have made my last update to the threads re: the deaths of old ballplayers in the Defunct Teams section of BBF. I am ceasing the updates and leaving the site permanently due to advertising covering the content of posts and making it too difficult to type and enter updates. This site has been on a long slow spiral downward for a long time anyway and it's time (for me) to move on to other content.

I only post this information so that anyone that may care about those lists, or be interested in updating them (Macker, perhaps?), can step up to the plate and take over their full maintenance from today going forward.
    Pro-tip: get a script blocker.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X