Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else start getting notifications for threads they are NOT subscribed to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else start getting notifications for threads they are NOT subscribed to?

...or is it just me?

This has been happening for the past couple of days. In the past I would only see the red notification bell if someone replied directly to my post or if someone posted in a thread that I had subscribed to. Now I'm getting them for random posts in threads that I have never even looked at, let alone subscribed to.
    My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
    2. Barry Bonds
    3. Ty Cobb
    4. Ted Williams
    5. Willie Mays
    6. Alex Rodriguez
    7. Hank Aaron
    8. Honus Wagner
    9. Lou Gehrig
    10. Mickey Mantle

I find get them occasionally and assume i.must have accidentally hit subscribe because it shows subscribed to either the thread or forum and I never subscribe to anything

Comment

Originally posted by PVNICK View Post
      I find get them occasionally and assume i.must have accidentally hit subscribe because it shows subscribed to either the thread or forum and I never subscribe to anything
      That's what I thought at first, but I am not subscribed to the thread that the notification message says I'm subscribed to.
      My top 10 players:

1. Babe Ruth
      2. Barry Bonds
      3. Ty Cobb
      4. Ted Williams
      5. Willie Mays
      6. Alex Rodriguez
      7. Hank Aaron
      8. Honus Wagner
      9. Lou Gehrig
      10. Mickey Mantle

Comment

That's odd.

Comment

It's happened to me as well. Threads I'm not subscribed to and in some cases have never visited.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X