Things Not Baseball Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Not Baseball Forum

There are fertile minds here and many of us like other sports and even other non-controversial topics (hiking, science things, whatever...) and I'd love to see a forum with sub-forums so we can discuss these things.

I know this is a Baseball Site but I'd love to chat about those other things with these same people.

I like the idea.

Comment

It's a suggestion that's come up many times over the years.

It was decided long ago, tho, that there are thousands of places on the Web to talk about all things, so BBF will always remain all baseball.
      Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post
        It's a suggestion that's come up many times over the years.

It was decided long ago, tho, that there are thousands of places on the Web to talk about all things, so BBF will always remain all baseball.
        Aw.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Aw.

I must admit, I've always agreed with the decision. There indeed has always been lotsa places to discuss all else. But one of the things that makes BBF unique is that it doesn't have a place for off-topic talk.

I honestly don't see a need for it. Heck, we have enough disputes around here without needing to introduce extra topics, lol.​
          Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post

I must admit, I've always agreed with the decision. There indeed has always been lotsa places to discuss all else. But one of the things that makes BBF unique is that it doesn't have a place for off-topic talk.

I honestly don't see a need for it. Heck, we have enough disputes around here without needing to introduce extra topics, lol.​
            Well this site will be denied my amazing takes on a whole host of subjects!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X