Equipment Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Forum

Is it possible for Equipment to have its own forum? I think that It would nice to separate it from Baseball 101 so I didn't have to read about pants,jockstraps and cups unless i felt like it
    Last edited by Williamsburg2599; 08-08-2007, 02:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by kckid2599
    Is it possible for Equipment to have its own fourm? I think that It would nice to seperate it from Baseball 101 so I didnt have to read about pants,jockstraps and cups unleast i felt like to
    Yeah, it'd be a shame if equipment talk got thrown in with all those other rational, friendly discussions

Comment

So you're saying that some proposed Equipment Forum would be a subforum to Baseball 101?

When you visit Baseball 101, what are you there to read and discuss?

Since many boards don't have a forum just for youth baseball, I'm trying to understand the advantage to separating this into portions. Should equipment, pitching, defense and various other issues get their own forums?

What I'm asking is why a subforum for Baseball 101 was needed.

Thanks.
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X