AAGPBL Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAGPBL Stats

Is There Somewhere I can get AAGPBL Stats?
    I Would Rather Play Baseball Than Eat-Andy Pafko

A's Fan! :gt

In Zito We Trust!

I personally don't know, but I have been wondering the same thing, where I can get those stats. I'm interested in having some info, too.
    My Top 4 funniest BBF posts ever:

1) "plZ dOn;t' pOsT LikE tHIs n e mOr!"

2) "The teams play 1962 games in 180 days."

3) "Stadiums don't move silly, people do."

4) "Once again you quibble, because it is I who speaks."

5) Almost anything RuthMayBond says...

Comment

i have two books which give full stats by w.c. madden
      the aagpbl record book: comprehensive hitting, fielding and pitching stats
      and the women of the aagpbl: a biographical dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by bkmckenna
        i have two books which give full stats by w.c. madden
        the aagpbl record book: comprehensive hitting, fielding and pitching stats
        and the women of the aagpbl: a biographical dictionary
        Cool. Any Internet Stats Anyone?
        I Would Rather Play Baseball Than Eat-Andy Pafko

A's Fan! :gt

In Zito We Trust!

Comment

i think madden has a web site but stats i'm not so sure

Comment

Try googling it.
            Cristobal

Comment

AAGPBL Stats

I just saw your questions on stats. If you still need info email me at [email protected]. I belong to their alumni assoc. as an associate member. I'm also a current women's baseball player that plays in the Great Lakes League. Carol Sheldon

Comment

Originally posted by carol sheldon
                I just saw your questions on stats. If you still need info email me at [email protected]. I belong to their alumni assoc. as an associate member. I'm also a current women's baseball player that plays in the Great Lakes League. Carol Sheldon
                tell us about the great lakes league ms. sheldon - every now and again there are questions about uniform numbers of the aagpbl but no one can find the answer

Comment

Great Lakes Women's Baseball League

This league is the oldest women's since the AAGPBL(AAGPBL.org) played. We play in some of the same cities. Current cities are South Bend, Akron/Cleveland, Detroit and Chicigao. There have been other midwest cities in the past. We usually play on weekends from June till Sept. Some of the teams play in tournaments or combine to play in a tournament. We play major league baseball rules, 90 ft bases, ect. There are other leagues scattered around the country east coast, New York, New Jersey, Penn, CT. Also in Washington DC area, out west southern CA and AZ and around Seattle. Canada has several teams. There a Women's Baseball Hall of Fame, there are about 15 players past and present included. I was very honored to be included in 2003. If you want more info please email at [email protected] or google women's baseball. Carol
                  Last edited by carol sheldon; 03-06-2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

AAGPBL.org

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X