No Fair!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fair!

Why can't girls play Little League? There are tons of baseball fans that are girls/women-but they can't play baseball? I happen to be a girl and love baseball-that's all my brother and I play really. On weekends-we have a "game night" which is ALL baseball. Sorry for the rant-had a hard time training the dogs today and keeping the cats remembering I am boss.
    TIGERS ROCK

I had two girls on my team in little league. This was years ago.

Comment

Who told you girls can't play LL baseball?? I have never seen one girl at our league turned away from playing baseball. Now if you are talking about "Why there isn't an all girls LL baseball program" then you might be onto something.
      You have to piss with the puppies before you can bark with the dogs. - SFC Norman Dutram, Company B, 242d Combat Engineers

Comment

I can't remember who told me. Obviously, they had no clue what they were talking about.
        TIGERS ROCK

Comment

When I was a kid, although quite a while ago, there were plenty of gilrs playing little league. And, this was in Michigan, too.
          Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
          Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
          Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
          Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitTigers_2006
            I can't remember who told me. Obviously, they had no clue what they were talking about.
            Maybe they were "thinking" of LL about 30-40 years ago, when my sons played LL.

Learn from this. Don't complain until you check on the facts.

Bob

Comment

I did check, and some sites said the same thing.
              TIGERS ROCK

Comment

ll

My little league allows girls, we have five or six this year, commerce little league, commerce, MI
                eteamz.com/cllb

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitTigers_2006 View Post
                  I did check, and some sites said the same thing.

You didn't check the proper sites. All you got were some others who have no clue about what's the CORRECT RULES.

You should have contacted LL Headquarters, or the LL Regional Office in your area.

Bob

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X