X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattingly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake83
    Has anyone brought this idea in front of Sean yet.
    This is the forum where he'd see this. It takes time.

The Negro League forum began in a thread right here in this forum, but it doesn't happen instantly. Patience is a virtue in these things.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jake83
    replied
    Has anyone brought this idea in front of Sean yet.

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    Amateur baseball because that can include numerous other topics. It can be use to spread the knowledge of amateur baseball because a forum not available for that now.
    I've never really followed the College or Little League World Series, nor have I followed HS baseball. If these could be covered properly, then I believe that this will add to the overall intelligence of depth of baseball discussion featured here.

Leave a comment:

• Jake83
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattingly
    I believe that if we were to have a college baseball forum, we would also have to include HS, LL, etc. I think this would be a great idea, but feel that it should go under the title "Amateur & Youth Baseball", since that's what they are.

Amateur baseball because that can include numerous other topics. It can be use to spread the knowledge of amateur baseball because a forum not available for that now.

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    I believe that if we were to have a college baseball forum, we would also have to include HS, LL, etc. I think this would be a great idea, but feel that it should go under the title "Amateur & Youth Baseball", since that's what they are.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Mac
    replied
    i'd like a college baseball forum, i don't know a ton about it and i would like to learn more.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Ther is nothing on the board that posters can post about college baseball or even in the Northeast about the Cape Cod league. An amatur baseball thread not just about College Baseball but also the baseball draft in June rating of players. Little league World Series, high school and college baseball and also the Cape Cod league.
    Note to wilkerson. If you want a Canadian forum, start a new thread with similar rationale like the post I quoted above. This is how you're supposed to propose a new forum.

Leave a comment:

• Jake83
    replied
    Ther is nothing on the board that posters can post about college baseball or even in the Northeast about the Cape Cod league. An amatur baseball thread not just about College Baseball but also the baseball draft in June rating of players. Little league World Series, high school and college baseball and also the Cape Cod league.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
    How are canadians ''international''?
    Compared to who?
    What exactly are you referring to when you say Canadian baseball? Are you talking about independent leagues, etc that play exclusively in Canada? Then that would be no different than the discussions going on about baseball in Cuba, the DR, etc.
    Are you referring to the Expos and Blue Jays? They have their own forums.
    Should Canadian baseball be treated at the same level as Japanese baseball or the Negro Leagues, with their very distinct histories? I don't know. Perhaps you can explain why Canada baseball doesn't fit in anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• wilkerson_rulz-06
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
    Canadian baseball perfectly fits in International baseball. College Baseball doesn't neatly fit in any category so much.
    How are canadians ''international''?
    Compared to who?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz
    Why not a thread called Canadian Bseball?
    Canadian baseball perfectly fits in International baseball. College Baseball doesn't neatly fit in any category so much.

Leave a comment:

• wilkerson_rulz-06
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
    This is as viable an idea as any of the new forums we've had the last year, especially with an abundance of college-aged users.
    Why not a thread called Canadian Bseball?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    This is as viable an idea as any of the new forums we've had the last year, especially with an abundance of college-aged users.

Leave a comment:

• Jake83
    started a topic Set aside a thread for College Baseball

Set aside a thread for College Baseball

Alot of us on the West Coat follow College Baseball as much as pro baseball. Fans of baseball in the South I believe are the same and before the 2006 College Baseball season kicks off I believe we should set a fourm aside for a converstation on he history and present of college baseball.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X