Indianapolis Kings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis Kings?

In looking at a few Indiana HS schedules I've noticed that some Indy high schools have games scheduled with the "Indianapolis Kings."
    Anyone have any info on this team? I cannot find anything on the web about them using Google.
    I'm just looking to find out what type of team they are; with h.s. and college both in season they probably aren't going to be a youth team, correct?
    "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

My son is a 5th grader, and plays in the largest little league in the state. I have coached in this league for four years. This league includes teams all the way up to 16 and 17 year olds, but I have not heard of the Indy Kings. I would guess it is not affiliated with the Northside of Indianapolis, but perhaps another side of town?

There are two other indy area posters that I know of. Trosmok and bryanspellman.

Good luck!
    "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

I play on the Indy Kings

Hey my name is Mike Judy and i'm the starting 3rd baseman on the Indy Kings. We are a homeschool highschool baseball team who formed 3 years ago. We are working on a website right now and it will be up soon. If you need any info on the Kings e-mail me @ [email protected] :gt

Comment

What rec league do you coach for "Stan"?

I coach Fishers Fall Ball and Asst for Fishers Rec....

I also have some friends in the Indy Adult Leagues around the area and might get into coaching for them........
        Always collecting Yankees...
        Especially: Jeter, Posada, Munson, Melky Cabrera, Mattingly

Check out:
        Waiting For The Mail Man: Our TTM Site
        My Baseball Card Site

Good Traders : Dalkowski110, dmbfan, Freakazoid1014, actually I have had too many good trades to list everyone...

Comment

Assistant on every team my kids have played on in the same League. with a head coach thrown in there every few seasons out of league necessity.

I have a boy (playing American Legaue the year after a couple of NL seasons ) He is on the Mariners... 5th 6th grade.

I have a daughter who is on an 8 and U Softball team... the Braves.

If you're ever at the park at the same time... please introduce yourself. I'll be easy to spot, as I am shaped more like, Bob Horner and CC Sabathia, than David Eckstein.
          "Herman Franks to Sal Yvars to Bobby Thomson. Ralph Branca to Bobby Thomson to Helen Rita... cue Russ Hodges."

Comment

Originally posted by judy#3 View Post
            Hey my name is Mike Judy and i'm the starting 3rd baseman on the Indy Kings. We are a homeschool highschool baseball team who formed 3 years ago. We are working on a website right now and it will be up soon. If you need any info on the Kings e-mail me @ [email protected] :gt
            Hey Mike, thanks for the information about the Kings. I noticed the Kings on an Indy high school's schedule (possibly Brebeuf, I can't recall) and was wondering about your team's history. Please be sure to post a link to the site when the Kings go online. Best wishes to you and your teammates the remainder of the season.
            Last edited by bhss89; 04-29-2007, 09:24 AM.
            "I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it." - Sandy Koufax.

"My name is Yasiel Puig. I am from Cuba. I am 21 years old. Thank you."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X