Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgewater State wins 57-1!

Wow! :disbelief:

Bridgewater State College is located in Bridegewater, just south of Boston.

Newbury College, located in Brookline, just outside of Boston, recently made the move to NCAA Div III.

http://www.bridgew.edu/athletics/dir...ts/bscbb14.htm

Wow indeed.

And in only 6 1/2 innings. Biggest blowout I can recall is when South Carolina beat Charleston Southern 38-0 a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Dog View Post
      Newbury College, located in Brookline, just outside of Boston, recently made the move to NCAA Div III.

It looks like they weren't quite ready yet
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

My old high school actually beat another school 32-0 today. I heard they batted around twice in the first and replaced every starter but the pitcher and catcher after the second.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Dog View Post
          Wow! :disbelief:

Bridgewater State College is located in Bridegewater, just south of Boston.

That is the equivalent to 399-7 in football!

Brownie31

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
            It looks like they weren't quite ready yet
            That's the understatement of the year!
            My Top 4 funniest BBF posts ever:

1) "plZ dOn;t' pOsT LikE tHIs n e mOr!"

2) "The teams play 1962 games in 180 days."

3) "Stadiums don't move silly, people do."

4) "Once again you quibble, because it is I who speaks."

5) Almost anything RuthMayBond says...

Comment

When I was a freshman we lost 43-0 and they called it after the 4th inning

Comment

Originally posted by jrh31584 View Post
                Wow indeed.

And in only 6 1/2 innings. Biggest blowout I can recall is when South Carolina beat Charleston Southern 38-0 a couple of years ago.
                Yack! I was signed to go play a couple sports (one being baseball) at Charleston Southern in '05, but ended up not going. Seems like a good choice now.
                Originally posted by Domenic
                The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brownie31 View Post
                  That is the equivalent to 399-7 in football!

Brownie31
                  What team was that?
                  Aaron Rowand: ANOTHER SEASON IN PHILLY! CRASH, NUMBER 33, CRASH!

I dare you to bunt on me. Seriously. Do it. You'll be out faster than you can swing the bat

Comment

Originally posted by punker268 View Post
                    What team was that?
                    Well, if you don't allow for the extra point, it would be 342-6!

Brownie31

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                      Yack! I was signed to go play a couple sports (one being baseball) at Charleston Southern in '05, but ended up not going. Seems like a good choice now.
                      According to the NCAA record book, it was in 2004 and is tied for the largest shutout victory over a team currently in Division I since they began keeping records of these things in 1957.

Comment

Bridgewater State wins 57-1.

What kind of pathetic coach would do that. Totally clueless. wonder what lesson was taught that day. The Bridgewater coach should be repremanded.

Comment

Originally posted by jrh31584 View Post
                          According to the NCAA record book, it was in 2004 and is tied for the largest shutout victory over a team currently in Division I since they began keeping records of these things in 1957.
                          Ah ok. Hm, I wonder why it never came up ith the coach!
                          Originally posted by Domenic
                          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X