exogrid distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exogrid distance

im going into my first year of high school and wanted to get a new bat and evreyone is sayin they got the exo and first hit crushed the ball for a homer im a line drive hitter so will this bat make me into a homerun hitter i hit 3 homers this year in pony also how much distance bat add on when you hit it thanx also i make alot of contact not many strike outs

Originally posted by A-JAM_33 View Post
    im going into my first year of high school and wanted to get a new bat and evreyone is sayin they got the exo and first hit crushed the ball for a homer im a line drive hitter so will this bat make me into a homerun hitter i hit 3 homers this year in pony also how much distance bat add on when you hit it thanx also i make alot of contact not many strike outs
    A bat will not turn you into a home run hitter. Building strength and developing your swing might turn you into a home run hitter.

Comment

With experience of the both the exo and the -3 catalyst either one is a good choice. Both, made by LS the catalyst will give you a bigger sweet spot different sound and the benefits of composite. Both are great bats, I do agree with tg coach strength and development is what will ultimately make you a power hitter , but the LS's will probably add 2-3 Home runs because of the added about 10-20 feet of distance depending on what bat you are using. The DeMarini CF3 also is a great bat.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X