No announcement yet.

College anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually follow the CWS. But until then I can't get excited about College Ball. I'd like to see Tony Gwynn do well at his alma Mater, though.

Welcome back ARod. Hope you are a Yankee forever.
    Phil Rizzuto-a Yankee forever.

Holy Cow

Comment

I follow Bradley U. from the MVC, 'cause that's where I go to school.

Comment

Originally posted by BelieveForever'03
        I follow Bradley U. from the MVC, 'cause that's where I go to school.
        How's their baseball team? What's the name of the team?
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by bailiff
          I root for TCU and Baylor. I love college baseball. You should check out a game at A&M when they are good, it's unreal.
          I am not a big aggie fan but would have to agree. Its a great time.
          Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly
            How's their baseball team? What's the name of the team?
            The Bradley Braves. Usually middle of the pack in the MVC, chasing teams like Missouri State and Whichita State. We are coached by Dewey Kalmer who is a former major leaguer. Last year we were leading the conference for most of the season but suffered through a couple of bad series near the end which lost us the title. Two of our pitchers from last year's team were drafted, Brandon Magee was drafted by Toronto in the 4th round, and Mike Christl was drafted by Boston on the second day of the draft, but he's come back to BU for his senior season I believe.

Comment

Here in Texas, during the summer we have the Texas Collegiate league. They use wooden bats, and it is very fun. We had season tickets to our local team, and we had a blast. There were some very good prospects in our league this year. I talked to the comissioner a couple of weeks ago, and they hope to rival the cape cod league in a couple of years.
              Check out my site devoted to the greatness of college summer leagues.

Comment

I follow Georgia Tech because my dad went there. I haven't gone to any of the games, but I follow them in the polls and on the scoreboard.
                46 wins to match last year's total

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X