Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you! Continue to enjoy the journey!

Comment

Call me sentimental but I'm loving the posts from the long time posters. I suppose it's only natural since the newer members don't even know me or my kid. Seeing Stand post reminded me of all the discussions about turning the barrel and trying to get on plane earlier. He's still needs to work on that.

His next goal is to secure a starting position. 3 scrimmages completed and he has done well. He will definitely see the field, jury still out if he's a starter. A lot of good players on this team.
        Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by pthawaii View Post
          Call me sentimental but I'm loving the posts from the long time posters.
          Agreed! Seeing "Sbd", "Bolts", "RD", and "johnlanza" pop their heads in again, made it seem like an old homecoming game or something. Good to see ya all again gents!!

In memory of "Catchingcoach" - Dave Weaver: February 28, 1955 - June 17, 2011

Comment

Congrats, PT. I hope his season goes well!

I have a 2022 as well and our tryouts are about a month away (northern state).

Comment

Well, its official, season done. Feel bad for the seniors. Still quarantined, took a bunch of video from the preseason, first few games and tossed them into a video. Interesting thing about the first clip, he had to shelf his bat and borrowed his teammates bat, first in game HR. Sadly I was out of town, but someone took video for me. He continues to lift every day and hit into the net 3 to 4 days a week. Hopefully to see the field soon.

Never played baseball, just a dad of someone that loves to play. So take any advice I post with a grain of salt.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X