X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pthawaii
    replied
    Originally posted by Cannonball View Post

Congratulations. I miss many of the old posters. I long for the day when we could all get on here and talk baseball. Take the time to enjoy the ride. As you already know, it goes so fast.
    Me2. The discussions were at times fierce and if you didn't have a thick skin you could get hurt in there, but when all was said and one, people came out a better dad-coach and sons came out better players. At least for us we did.

Leave a comment:

• pthawaii
    replied
    Originally posted by Viking0 View Post
    Awesome. Sorry if this was covered (bad memory), but is there interest in the next level from his part?
    For now, yes, he is interested. He loves playing baseball. He's not so in love with the things he needs to do to play at the next level (grades, contact coaches, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• Cannonball
    replied
    Originally posted by pthawaii View Post
    Just a quick note that my 2023 made this HS Varsity team. Many of the people that helped us along the way since he was 4 years old have come and gone, but for those that are still around, thank you! I don't post much now, but I still occasionally lurk some of my favorite threads and posters. I'll try to give updates as they come.
    Congratulations. I miss many of the old posters. I long for the day when we could all get on here and talk baseball. Take the time to enjoy the ride. As you already know, it goes so fast.

Leave a comment:

• sparkny2
    replied
    Congrats to your kid!

Leave a comment:

• Viking0
    replied
    Awesome. Sorry if this was covered (bad memory), but is there interest in the next level from his part?

Leave a comment:

• pthawaii
    started a topic Made the HS Varsity Team

Made the HS Varsity Team

Just a quick note that my 2022 made this HS Varsity team. Many of the people that helped us along the way since he was 4 years old have come and gone, but for those that are still around, thank you! I don't post much now, but I still occasionally lurk some of my favorite threads and posters. I'll try to give updates as they come.
    Last edited by pthawaii; 02-14-2020, 08:34 AM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X