Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pthawaii
    replied
    Well, its official, season done. Feel bad for the seniors. Still quarantined, took a bunch of video from the preseason, first few games and tossed them into a video. Interesting thing about the first clip, he had to shelf his bat and borrowed his teammates bat, first in game HR. Sadly I was out of town, but someone took video for me. He continues to lift every day and hit into the net 3 to 4 days a week. Hopefully to see the field soon.

Leave a comment:

• TheSummerMe
    replied
    Congrats, PT. I hope his season goes well!

I have a 2022 as well and our tryouts are about a month away (northern state).

Leave a comment:

• mudvnine
    replied
    Originally posted by pthawaii View Post
    Call me sentimental but I'm loving the posts from the long time posters.
    Agreed! Seeing "Sbd", "Bolts", "RD", and "johnlanza" pop their heads in again, made it seem like an old homecoming game or something. Good to see ya all again gents!!

Leave a comment:

• pthawaii
    replied
    Call me sentimental but I'm loving the posts from the long time posters. I suppose it's only natural since the newer members don't even know me or my kid. Seeing Stand post reminded me of all the discussions about turning the barrel and trying to get on plane earlier. He's still needs to work on that.

His next goal is to secure a starting position. 3 scrimmages completed and he has done well. He will definitely see the field, jury still out if he's a starter. A lot of good players on this team.

Leave a comment:

• Standballdad
    replied
    Congratulations to the both of you! Continue to enjoy the journey!

Leave a comment:

• Colonel21
    replied
    Congratulations!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bolts-Baseball
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• johnlanza
    replied
    Just a quick note that my 2022 made this HS Varsity team. Many of the people that helped us along the way since he was 4 years old have come and gone, but for those that are still around, thank you! I don't post much now, but I still occasionally lurk some of my favorite threads and posters. I'll try to give updates as they come.
    Great news. I know he has put in the work to earn his spot. I enjoy seeing the updates...

Leave a comment:

• JettSixty
    replied

For now, yes, he is interested. He loves playing baseball. He's not so in love with the things he needs to do to play at the next level (grades, contact coaches, etc.).
    What it takes to get there is nothing compared to what it takes to stick once there. But he’s off to a good start. The motivation may come.

Leave a comment:

• rdbass
    replied
    Congrats to both of you guys......it takes team work.

Leave a comment:

• Coach T13
    replied
    Still great accomplishment!! Hopefully see you guys this summer again

Leave a comment:

• pthawaii
    replied
    My bad T13, he 2022.

Leave a comment:

• Coach T13
    replied
    Congrats to your boy!!! big accomplishment for a freshman!! Best of luck to him in the upcoming season!!!

Leave a comment:

• mudvnine
    replied
    Congrats "pth"...his and your hard work and persistence has paid off, and will continue to pay dividends in the future. Well done the two of you!!

Leave a comment:

• mys
    replied
    congrats. that's a great program. enjoy the ride

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X