Glove recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glove recommendation?

My son is getting a bit more serious about baseball (he's 12) and I wanted to get him a new glove for his birthday. He's been using one that seems a bit too "kiddy" for him, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or a brand that they recommend? I want him to learn how to play all different positions, so something that would work for the infield and outfield. Thanks!

Hi! For a 12 year old who wants to play all positions I would recommend taking a look at a glove between 11.5" and 11.75". I think a smaller fit would be good (unless he's a bigger kid). A great option is the Wilson A900 Pedroia Fit 11.5" Baseball Glove: WTA09RB20115PF. It has a smaller wrist opening that a youth glove that is a great option for most 12 year olds. Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Awesome, looks great! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by JARHOFF11 View Post
        Awesome, looks great! Thanks for the help!
        No problem! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Comment

Depends on your price range- a 11.75 or 12 inch with i or h web or trapeze (some kids hate this so check w him first) would be good
          under $50- Rawlings Pro Select - a top seller on Amzn. soft- easy to break in- good looks- wide variety. 12inch Bryce Harper
          under $100- Rawlings R9 is meant for youth and are soft- easy to break-in, nice padding-smooth buttery leather, Wilson A900, A950 (seems like a Dicks special), A1000, Rawlings GG Elite (Dicks) are all youth focused
          There's a special on A2000 11.75 for $150 on justball glove- just google it
          $250-$350- Wilson A2000, A2K, Rawlings HOH, Nokona (don't remember the model) all have youth options

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X