Rawlings Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rawlings Rush

Hey everybody! I'm looking into buying a new bat for high school obviously its gotta be -3. I really like the Rawlings Rush, but no one I know has one, and I've seen mixed reviews on it but mostly from people that just think easton's are the best bats made and hate all other bats. So I was wondering if anybody that has one or has swung one could tell me how they are? thanks ahead of time!

Hey I'm looking for one too!! -3 as well. My friend let me give his a test run in the batting cage and it was awesome. If you hit it on the sweet part, it felt super nice and the ball flew. And if you hit on the silver part, unlike stealths, there is hardly any sting and the ball actually travels instead of going two feet. Also, the bat feels lighter too because of the black piece in the middle, it evens at the weight making it seem lighter. This was the gold one which is cheaper. They go for $300.

Comment

Bought it today. Same stuff I said before about my friend's Rush is true for mine. I'm hitting better with it than the stealth bats. Probably because of how it balances out the weight making it feel lighter. Good bat and worth the cost

Comment

Thanks man! ^^If anybody else has anything to add especially about the blue rush that would be great but I'm pretty sure I'm going with it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X