Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have experience with the Kelley Fuego bat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have experience with the Kelley Fuego bat?

Does anyone have experience with the Kelley Fuego bat? On another site people were raving about how great this bat was. I'm wondering if anyone on here has experience with this bat. I'm a little leary on the other site, because a lot of the posters also sell the bat. I do like the idea that I can trade it in for a heavier bat for next year.

Originally posted by baseball229 View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the Kelley Fuego bat? On another site people were raving about how great this bat was. I'm wondering if anyone on here has experience with this bat. I'm a little leary on the other site, because a lot of the posters also sell the bat. I do like the idea that I can trade it in for a heavier bat for next year.
    I don't know anything about the bat, but I do know the Kelley's very well. They are family owned and operated. I don't think they would put anything out on the market unless they were sure it was of the highest quality. If you have seen their other products and used their customer service, then you can trust their line of bat products, also.

Your mileage may vary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X