SEC baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC baseball

Check it out. I started watching and its good baseball and the crowds are fairly large. ESPN will be televising more games. College baseball is really growing. ACC is good too.

That is what I like to hear! These NCAA teams deserve a large fanbase, because they play the game the way it should be played. Great example for little leaguers, and myself.
    Rest in Peace Jose Fernandez (1992-2016)

Comment

Originally posted by Francoeurstein View Post
      That is what I like to hear! These NCAA teams deserve a large fanbase, because they play the game the way it should be played. Great example for little leaguers, and myself.
      The Big Ten network does a pretty good job of showing baseball games, some of which are surprisingly well called and produced by students. I've also seen Big 12 games on the Chicago area Comcast sports channel.
      If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

Comment

I watch Big Ten games all the time on Big Ten Network, some good competition almost weekly, even if some of the matchups they choose to show make you scratch your head sometimes. Ohio St. and Minnesota are going head to head this weekend with all 3 games on the network, and if you know anything about these two teams and the history between them the last 12 years or so in the league its bound to be a good one

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X