No announcement yet.

Amateur forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get ESPNU at school so I was looking forward to seeing the conference tournies/regionals etc but I came home for the summer and we don't get it here. I'm still in shock over Nebraska going 2 and out. Let's go Shockers?

Comment

Well since this is the closest we have I may just post here every once in a while.

The Super regional sites and times have been announced. Two of the top 8 seeds have already been eliminated and only two SR will host the #1 teams from their respective regionals. UNC va Alabama and Rice vs Oklahoma should be great series this weekend.
      I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

OK, I'm posting a poll.

Could a mod please merge the two?

Comment

Amateur forum

OK, you can vote now!

Comment

Georgia Tech takes the first ticket to Omaha
            I signed with the Milwaukee Braves for three-thousand dollars. That bothered my dad at the time because he didn't have that kind of dough. But he eventually scraped it up.~Bob Uecker

"While he had a total of forty home runs in his first two big-league seasons, it is unlikely that Aaron will break any records in this department." ~ Furman Bisher, Atlanta Journal and Constitution "journalist"

Comment

Originally posted by jpenrod
              Georgia Tech takes the first ticket to Omaha
              And Clemson joins the Yellow Jackets (what a surprise).
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X