Best Hotels to stay w/in walking distance when visiting stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    And I assume you're going to Anaheim too. I just did that trip this summer. Driving SD to SF is a LONG haul
    i am not going to anaheim, i could because the schedule does work out, but i have been there already.

when i went to anheim i was on my honeymoon in san diego, we drove to anaheim just to see the game. it took us i think 5 hours to get there (damn traffic). we are going to be driving from SD to LA for a few days then on to SF.

Comment

2007 schedules

Guys, some clubs have already started putting up '07 scheds. My northeast coast teams ain't done so well but Philly has. Time to start planning those trips. I'm REALLY waiting for the Yankee schedule to be posted.
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

I'm thinking about doing a North-East road trip this upcoming summer. I'm thinking NY, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit. Sound good? It looks like a good driving route, from Toronto.
        WAMCO!

Comment

Originally posted by RichmondHillPhoenix
          I'm thinking about doing a North-East road trip this upcoming summer. I'm thinking NY, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit. Sound good? It looks like a good driving route, from Toronto.
          Although if you're doing Philly, why not at least Baltimore if not Washington?
          Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

Guys, some clubs have already started putting up '07 scheds. My northeast coast teams ain't done so well but Philly has. Time to start planning those trips. I'm REALLY waiting for the Yankee schedule to be posted.
            i am building the yankees schedule as other schedules are announced

http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=50166

i think i have about 100 games on there already

the yankees don't usually announce there schedule until late november/december

Comment

Originally posted by bigworm_122
              i am building the yankees schedule as other schedules are announced

http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=50166

i think i have about 100 games on there already

the yankees don't usually announce there schedule until late november/december
              Thanks, though I'm mostly wanting their home schedule. Plus Mets, Nationals, Orioles and Phils home schedules

Comment

Thanks, though I'm mostly wanting their home schedule. Plus Mets, Nationals, Orioles and Phils home schedules
                Phils tentative is out already
                Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by TheJourneyman
                  Phils tentative is out already
                  Oops, I did know that, but they're the only one of my five with a home sched

Comment

Although if you're doing Philly, why not at least Baltimore if not Washington?
                    Baltimore is a good idea. Washington however (until they get their new park), will be left off the itinerary.
                    WAMCO!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X