X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond Hill Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    Although if you're doing Philly, why not at least Baltimore if not Washington?
    Baltimore is a good idea. Washington however (until they get their new park), will be left off the itinerary.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJourneyman
    Phils tentative is out already
    Oops, I did know that, but they're the only one of my five with a home sched

Leave a comment:

• TheJourneyman
    replied
    Thanks, though I'm mostly wanting their home schedule. Plus Mets, Nationals, Orioles and Phils home schedules
    Phils tentative is out already

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by bigworm_122
    i am building the yankees schedule as other schedules are announced

http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=50166

i think i have about 100 games on there already

the yankees don't usually announce there schedule until late november/december
    Thanks, though I'm mostly wanting their home schedule. Plus Mets, Nationals, Orioles and Phils home schedules

Leave a comment:

• bigworm_122
    replied
    Guys, some clubs have already started putting up '07 scheds. My northeast coast teams ain't done so well but Philly has. Time to start planning those trips. I'm REALLY waiting for the Yankee schedule to be posted.
    i am building the yankees schedule as other schedules are announced

http://baseball-fever.com/showthread.php?t=50166

i think i have about 100 games on there already

the yankees don't usually announce there schedule until late november/december

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by RichmondHillPhoenix
    I'm thinking about doing a North-East road trip this upcoming summer. I'm thinking NY, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit. Sound good? It looks like a good driving route, from Toronto.
    Although if you're doing Philly, why not at least Baltimore if not Washington?

Leave a comment:

• Richmond Hill Phoenix
    replied
    I'm thinking about doing a North-East road trip this upcoming summer. I'm thinking NY, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit. Sound good? It looks like a good driving route, from Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    2007 schedules

Guys, some clubs have already started putting up '07 scheds. My northeast coast teams ain't done so well but Philly has. Time to start planning those trips. I'm REALLY waiting for the Yankee schedule to be posted.

Leave a comment:

• bigworm_122
    replied
    And I assume you're going to Anaheim too. I just did that trip this summer. Driving SD to SF is a LONG haul
    i am not going to anaheim, i could because the schedule does work out, but i have been there already.

when i went to anheim i was on my honeymoon in san diego, we drove to anaheim just to see the game. it took us i think 5 hours to get there (damn traffic). we are going to be driving from SD to LA for a few days then on to SF.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by bigworm_122
    i am going to be going to san diego, los angeles, san fran, & oakland. i have been to san diego before, so i know where to stay. but i have never been to LA or San Fran. we are going to be flying into san diego, and driving to san fran, then leaving from there.
    And I assume you're going to Anaheim too. I just did that trip this summer. Driving SD to SF is a LONG haul

<i was just wondering if there are any areas in LA or San Fran to avoid. and what is the best way to drive from LA to San Fran. (pacific coast highway, or i-5)>

I think the locals said the Pacific Coast highway was more scenic but I-5 was faster.

<where would be a good place to stay in both cities, we will have 4 days in each city to sightsee as well, so we would like something that is around the sites, not just the stadiums.>

I didn't stay near any sites (I did five cities in five days ) just an inexpensive hotel near SF with a community whirlpool

Leave a comment:

• bigworm_122
    replied
    being the 2006 season is coming to an end, it is now time to start planning for my 2007 road trip.

i am going to be going to san diego, los angeles, san fran, & oakland. i have been to san diego before, so i know where to stay. but i have never been to LA or San Fran. we are going to be flying into san diego, and driving to san fran, then leaving from there.

i was just wondering if there are any areas in LA or San Fran to avoid. and what is the best way to drive from LA to San Fran. (pacific coast highway, or i-5)

where would be a good place to stay in both cities, we will have 4 days in each city to sightsee as well, so we would like something that is around the sites, not just the stadiums.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by icee82
    If you are going to Cincinnati and you wish to keep down expenses, stay across the river in Covington. The Holiday Inn is around $90 nightly and there are several other nice places. You can ride TANK across the Ohio for $1.00 each way and it will drop you off right in front of Great American Ball Park.
    Is TANK anything like the Metro Duck they used to have in Chicago?

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by icee82
    If you are going to Cincinnati and you wish to keep down expenses, stay across the river in Covington. The Holiday Inn is around $90 nightly and there are several other nice places. You can ride TANK across the Ohio for $1.00 each way and it will drop you off right in front of Great American Ball Park.
    Sweet, I've always wanted to ride in a military vehicle

Leave a comment:

• icee82
    replied
    Cincinnati

Leave a comment:

• soberdennis
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwock
    Mom and Dad's house. 'course it's not really walking distance, but it is within a bus and train ride of the Jake in Cleveland.
    Are you inviting us to stay at your Parent's house while in Cleveland. If you are you better warn them.
    Seriously, there are a lot of decent hotels within walking distance of Petco Park. If you have to stay away from downtown, take a trolley to the game. Parking is still a problem.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X