No announcement yet.

Stadium Mustard? Or Your Favorite Kind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Mustard? Or Your Favorite Kind.

Do you Like old fashion stadium mustard or??
    Plan Stadium Mustard
    18.92%
    Guldens
    18.92%
    Frenchs
    27.03%
    Heinz
    16.22%
    Grey Poupon
    2.70%
    Other
    16.22%

My guess is, French's probably is the plain stadium mustard.
    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Not in camden yards.Its Plain yellow mustard.

Comment

You know who makes it?
        "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
        Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

No,But Traditionaly stadium mustard has always been plain yellow.I bet older ballparks serve plain yellow mustard like fenway,Wrigley and dodger stadium.But in know pittsburghs P.N.C park serves heinz cause heinz company is right in pittsburgh.

Comment

I know French's provides the mustard at Yankee Stadium and has for years. I'm not sure about the other parks.
            Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Personally, I prefer any type of Dijon mustard. Yum!
              My Top 4 funniest BBF posts ever:

1) "plZ dOn;t' pOsT LikE tHIs n e mOr!"

2) "The teams play 1962 games in 180 days."

3) "Stadiums don't move silly, people do."

4) "Once again you quibble, because it is I who speaks."

5) Almost anything RuthMayBond says...

Comment

Originally posted by Knick9
                Personally, I prefer any type of Dijon mustard. Yum!
                Me too!

I remember the Big A used to use Guildens (as well as yellow) and I loved it. I'm not a big fan of plain yellow mustard and prefer deli and dijon mustard. But yellow mustard is better than no mustard.
                http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

Comment

Is Plan a brand? Or did you mean plain?
                  Yellow is fine for me, as it won't overpower the taste of the dog, the problem with so many "flavored" mustards.
                  Death before ketchup!
                  Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
                  Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
                  Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
                  Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
                  Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
                    Death before ketchup!
                    Man, and to think, I was beginning to respect you.
                    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Death before ketchup!

I couldn't agree more. Cleveland has their own brand of Stadium Mustard, and it is AWESOME! It's made by a company called Bertman's Foods, and it's been served at Cleveland sporting events for over fifty years now. Here in Cincy, we have Guilden's, which isn't bad.
                      I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

Comment

Is Plan a brand? Or did you mean plain?
                        Yellow is fine for me, as it won't overpower the taste of the dog, the problem with so many "flavored" mustards.
                        Death before ketchup!
                        I agree! No one puts ketchup on a hot dog! Ketchup is for burgers and dipping fries but never on a hot dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesteve32
                          ...yellow mustard is better than no mustard.
                          I personally would take nothing over the yellow. I voted for Gulden's, which is great for dogs. I love Grey Poupon on ham sandwiches and other food, but it's too chi-chi for a stadium dog.

For a while Shea had "dijonnaise" -- fine for a ham sandwich, but mayo even more than ketchup has no d**n place on a hot dog.

Comment

Originally posted by sschirmer
                            I couldn't agree more. Cleveland has their own brand of Stadium Mustard, and it is AWESOME! It's made by a company called Bertman's Foods, and it's been served at Cleveland sporting events for over fifty years now. Here in Cincy, we have Guilden's, which isn't bad.
                            Cleveland Stadium Mustard is the best. My brother-in-law lives in Cleveland, and whenever he visits he brings me a jar, just great. Ketchup does not belong on Hot Dogs, mustard does not belong on hamburgers. There has to be some sort of law against it.
                            Lets get Eddie Basinski elected to the Polish Sports Hall of Fame.
                            www.brooklyndodgermemories.com

Comment

Originally posted by tonypug
                              Cleveland Stadium Mustard is the best. My brother-in-law lives in Cleveland, and whenever he visits he brings me a jar, just great. Ketchup does not belong on Hot Dogs, mustard does not belong on hamburgers. There has to be some sort of law against it.
                              Agreed that ketchup [or catsup, somebody explain that?] doesn't belong on a dog or brat, but I can do ketchup, catsup on a burger or mustard. Depends on my mood. I rarely get a burger at the ballpark, generally the meat is overdone and dried out.
                              It Might Be? It Could Be?? It Is!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X