• Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is a great website....i will keep it in mind for 2007 possibly

Comment

The plan is

June 29 @ San Fran
      June 30 @ Anaheim
      July 1 @ San Diego (and maybe Oakland or Anaheim earlier that day)
      July 2 @ Oakland
      July 3 @ Dodgers

Five days, five different parks, five (or six) games
      Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
      Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond
        The plan is

June 29 @ San Fran
        June 30 @ Anaheim
        July 2 @ Oakland
        July 3 @ Dodgers

that is a hell of alot of driving to go from san fran to anaheim...in one day, then back up to oakland (right next to san fran) and then back down to LA (next to anaheim again)

i was in san diego last july and a 97 mile (90 min) drive from san diego to anaheim took me about 3.5 hours.

good luck with that california traffic

Comment

Originally posted by bigworm_122
          that is a hell of alot of driving to go from san fran to anaheim...in one day, then back up to oakland (right next to san fran) and then back down to LA (next to anaheim again)

i was in san diego last july and a 97 mile (90 min) drive from san diego to anaheim took me about 3.5 hours.

Guess I've got a LOT to learn h
          Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

The plan is

June 29 @ San Fran
            June 30 @ Anaheim
            July 2 @ Oakland
            July 3 @ Dodgers

Hey, guess what just got shot to pieces, just last night

Comment

Hey, guess what just got shot to pieces, just last night
              Best laid plans gangly go astray.

I'm going to be in Chicago around the dates bigworm mentioned. If only I can convince my non-baseball loving friends we should follow his lead . . .
              As the driver, though, I'll get one of those games into the plans.
              Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
              Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
              Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
              Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
              Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose
                Best laid plans gangly go astray.

I'm going to be in Chicago around the dates bigworm mentioned. If only I can convince my non-baseball loving friends we should follow his lead . . .
                As the driver, though, I'll get one of those games into the plans.
                that sounds great....i just can't wait for tickets to go on sale. i hoped i don't get sold out of any of the games i want to go to

Comment

I'm planning on going to Milwaukee this summer,and there's a remote possibility that I may go to San Diego in July.

SD is just in the planning stages.Milwaukee is a definate,since it's only a 2 hour drive from where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by Chisox73
                    I'm planning on going to Milwaukee this summer,and there's a remote possibility that I may go to San Diego in July.

SD is just in the planning stages.Milwaukee is a definate,since it's only a 2 hour drive from where I live.
                    san diego is great....i was their last july...unfortunatley the padres weren't in town but i took a tour of the stadium. the area around the stadium is still being built up and their is a lot of construction. they have plans for a few more condo towers right near the stadium.

Comment

It should never take someone 3 1/2 hours to drive from Orange County to San Deigo.
                      Last edited by Jake83; 01-24-2006, 03:19 AM.

Comment

The plan is

June 29 @ San Fran
                        June 30 @ Anaheim
                        July 2 @ Oakland
                        July 3 @ Dodgers

This is better

June 29th Giants vs Texas

June 30th Oakland vs Arizona

July 1st Big A Angels vs Dodgers ( I would buy tickets to this early) This is an afternoon game so you can drive to San Deigo that evening and catch the game at Petco with the Giants

July 2nd Padres vs Giants

July 3rd Dodgers vs Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83
                          It should never take someone 3 1/2 hours to drive from Orange County to San Deigo.
                          well, its not my fault it took me that long...i didn't cause the traffic. i am telling you. i left san diego @ 2:00 and got to angel stadium @ 5:30

Comment

well, its not my fault it took me that long...i didn't cause the traffic. i am telling you. i left san diego @ 2:00 and got to angel stadium @ 5:30
                            To help you out Next time take the 15 North to the 91 West it is longer mileage wise but will save you time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83
                              This is better

June 29th Giants vs Texas

June 30th Oakland vs Arizona

July 1st Big A Angels vs Dodgers ( I would buy tickets to this early) This is an afternoon game so you can drive to San Deigo that evening and catch the game at Petco with the Giants

July 2nd Padres vs Giants

July 3rd Dodgers vs Arizona
                              This possibility got nixed for me anyway

Comment

So I better allow LOTS of time? (my new schedule is Aug 4-8)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X