2006 Road Trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All,

Leaving on the run I posted last page late next week. Does anyone have any recommendations for good concessions at any of the stadiums me and my crew will be at? Been able to scope out concessions list on each of the mlb websites, but are there any must haves?

Itin as follows:

Jun02- [email protected]
    Jun03- Travel
    Jun04- [email protected]
    Jun05- [email protected]
    Jun06- [email protected]
    Jun07- [email protected]
    Jun08- Travel
    Jun09- [email protected]
    Jun10- [email protected]

thanks all!

Comment

A little late in the reply but this year I hit the Grapefruit League again.

Braves @ Nationals (Space Coast Stadium)

Nationals @ Astros (Osceola County Staium)

Devil Rays @ Tigers (Joker Marchant Stadium)

I also saw two games of the World Baseball Classic at Cracker Jack Field in Disney: Italy v. Dominican Republic and Austrailia v. Venezuela

I've now visited half of the camps in the Grapefruit League. After I visit them all I'll try heading to big league parks around the country.

In July I'm going on a two day trip for work that will take me to Rome, GA (home of the Braves A team) and Savannah, GA (home of the Nationals A team). I'll be seeing them play teams from Greenville (Grasshoppers) and Lexington (Legends) respectively.
      If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Comment

You guys should give reports on your trips. I can't believe mine is almost here.
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
        Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Originally posted by RuthMayBond
          You guys should give reports on your trips. I can't believe mine is almost here.
          Don't forget to stop at Philipe's (across from Union Station and 3 minutes from the Ravine) at 4:30 before the game for a double-dipped roast beef sandwich. You will profusely thank me later. NO ONE should visit Dodger Stadium without a pre-game visit to Philipe's.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis9045
            Don't forget to stop at Philipe's (across from Union Station and 3 minutes from the Ravine) at 4:30 before the game for a double-dipped roast beef sandwich. You will profusely thank me later. NO ONE should visit Dodger Stadium without a pre-game visit to Philipe's.
            It depends a LOT on how much I get lost
            Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
            Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X