Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Design your own ballpark

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Design your own ballpark

    Is there a site you can create your own fantasy ballpark?

  • #2
    That would be kind of cool, but no.
    The Q: Can the Cubs hold a 6-5 lead with 2 outs and nobody on in the 9th?

    The A: No

    ***********My Rant on Bud Selig***********
    Selig is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between Selig and a pigeon is that Selig intends to bury our heritage, our traditions, and our culture,

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone who's already got a fantasy design, or any other idea to create a new, or modify an exsisting ballpark, can showcase it here.

      If I knew how, I would've already created a ballpark design software program. That would be awesome!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Elvis9045
        Anyone who's already got a fantasy design, or any other idea to create a new, or modify an exsisting ballpark, can showcase it here.

        If I knew how, I would've already created a ballpark design software program. That would be awesome!
        Isn't there any computer guy on this board who CAN create it and put it on this board...

        Would be great indeed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by yankees rule
          Isn't there any computer guy on this board who CAN create it and put it on this board...

          Would be great indeed.
          I'd buy a copy!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Elvis9045
            I'd buy a copy!
            Depends on what the price would be. You're Dutch or you're not....

            Comment


            • #7
              Ballpark Models

              If anyone can do this, it would be this guy:
              http://www.majorleaguemodels.com/about.asp
              His prices are a bit steep though.

              Comment


              • #8
                Can anyone do a puter graph of my idea ballpark?

                can you create a ballpark graph like camden yards
                in baltimore but this both sides have the oppisite
                side of left field scene.Heres what i mean.Look at the
                left field side ok? now do without that out of town
                scoreboard and reverse left field into the right
                field. Field dimensions 333 Both Poles 374 both right
                and left field power alleys 415 center field.and Add
                the other deck hanging over right field like the one
                in left field and bullpens behind 415 sign.I love to
                see this design.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by steveox
                  Can anyone do a puter graph of my idea ballpark?

                  can you create a ballpark graph like camden yards
                  in baltimore but this both sides have the oppisite
                  side of left field scene.Heres what i mean.Look at the
                  left field side ok? now do without that out of town
                  scoreboard and reverse left field into the right
                  field. Field dimensions 333 Both Poles 374 both right
                  and left field power alleys 415 center field.and Add
                  the other deck hanging over right field like the one
                  in left field and bullpens behind 415 sign.I love to
                  see this design.
                  I'm working on it Steve. If it looks presentable, I'll post it on BallparkTour! However, if someone does a better job, I'll post that one instead.

                  Marc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OK, Steve here it is!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I've designed a number of fantasy parks in Vectorworks, and I'm currently working on a website to showcase them all.

                      Here are some screenshots from my parks:

                      Park 1 is a Fenway renovation where I added an upper deck and rebuilt the bleachers:

                      http://img424.imageshack.us/my.php?i...perdeck7ad.jpg

                      http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nwayud21tt.jpg

                      Park 2 is a multi-use stadium, modeled off of Aloha Stadium:

                      http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ombined5vm.jpg

                      http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ltwins21qg.jpg

                      http://img416.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soccer9ut.jpg

                      Each of these take a relatively large chunk of time, so it's not something I can really take requests about. But, it's a fun way to pass the time.
                      Last edited by Sean O; 11-20-2005, 09:03 AM.
                      http://www.virtualfenway.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tommybaseball
                        If anyone can do this, it would be this guy:
                        http://www.majorleaguemodels.com/about.asp
                        His prices are a bit steep though.
                        That's awesome, but 28 grand for a table top model? OUCH!
                        I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a Hell of an Engineer!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by yankees rule
                          Depends on what the price would be. You're Dutch or you're not....
                          Spoken like a true Dutchman.
                          "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                          Carl Yastrzemski

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tommybaseball
                            If anyone can do this, it would be this guy:
                            http://www.majorleaguemodels.com/about.asp
                            His prices are a bit steep though.
                            Nice, but for that price it had better be made of brick, steel, dirt and grass.
                            "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
                            Carl Yastrzemski

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by steveox
                              Is there a site you can create your own fantasy ballpark?
                              If that existed, then I'd be the first in line!
                              Cristobal

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X