Nationals Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigworm_122 View Post
    yeah they will be finishing grass today, the length of grass gets smaller with each run,

and

the SECOND CAMERA IS FINALLY BACK UP & RUNNING
    Nice, finally. I see they installed the LF foul pole. That area is not visible from the other webcam.

Comment

• Grass Is Done !!!

Comment

Grass Is Done !!!

Except bullpens and centerfield.

Comment

• Chances are they might not put grass in the bullpens. At Busch III they put field turf.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Smirkman View Post
            Except bullpens and centerfield.
            grass in centerfield is there....or are you talking about the batter's eye

Comment

• batter's eye

Comment

• they put the bases in today, very odd. i would think that would be one of the last things they do.

Comment

• http://clarkconstruction.oxblue.com/clarkhuntsmoot/

nats.jpg
                  WAMCO!

Comment

they put the bases in today, very odd. i would think that would be one of the last things they do.
                    The posts for the bases are cemented into the ground, so they probablly had to put them in before they finalized the infield dirt. Why they have actual bases in there NOW, I don't know...
                    StadiumPage.com
                    Stadium Google Map

Comment

• Beautiful... if only they can fix that slight 60's Batman thing they've got going on with the camera!

Are they trying to imply that National fans lean slightly to the right?!

Comment

• Originally posted by StadiumPage.com View Post
                        The posts for the bases are cemented into the ground, so they probablly had to put them in before they finalized the infield dirt. Why they have actual bases in there NOW, I don't know...
                        i just saw on the nationals site that they had some type of media day today. they have some nice pics of the interior form different angles

Comment

• Here are jdland's pictures from the media event: http://www.jdland.com/dc/stadium-tour-071113.cfm

And a direct link to the gallery on the Nationals site: http://mlb.mlb.com/was/photogallery/...cf2299557.html
                          Last edited by nymdan; 11-13-2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• It's sad when the best part of a ballpark is the scoreboard.

Comment

• yeah the view from behind home plate is kinda lame. the garages kinda take away from it. maybe the cherry blossems will spice it up.

Comment

• From what I've heard, fans in the upper deck along the first base line will get a view of the Capitol Dome. But those two ugly parking garages ruin the view for everyone else.

Of course, on the otherhand with parking being as limited as it is for that ballpark, those garages are essentially a necessary evil.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X