Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quagmire
    replied
    I was there for Saturday's game, Section 130 Row G. Left after the 12th inning due to the sun getting to me..... Spent the bottom of the 4th through 6 inning in line at Shake Shack( stupid New York invasion ). Though there was a nice breeze up there and was out of the sun, so I didn't mind so much. The burger was alright( pretty good for a stadium burger. Most stadium cheeseburgers I had are crap) and milkshake was average. Nationals Park would have been better off in getting Lobel's instead.

57744026420745309182020.jpg

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankeefan3783 View Post
    Great pictures DN4L!

I attended Friday's night game. My girlfriend and I (mostly me) try to book vacations around Yankee road trips, and this year we decided to go to D.C. It was my first time there, so I got to tour the city and see all the historic buildings. Great city!

As for Nationals Park, I think it's great. I sat in section 403, and even though it's way up in the upper deck, you get an excellent view of the game. No obstructions where I was sitting. We got there right as the stadium opened, and watched the Yankees take batting practice. We tried the "half-smoke" from Ben's Chili Bowl, and it was really good. I actually went back for a second one. I'd say it was probably about 25-30% Yankee fans at the game, which was sold out. Awesome atmosphere, and the National fans were very friendly, and definitely behind their team. Overall, I had a great time and really enjoyed my night at Nationals Park. The stadium looks great, and their fans are great too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110138[/ATTACH]

Hey, I might've seen myself in this photo, if it wasn't for that pink smart phone.. lol
    Yeah, it's a great place to see a ballgame alright. Did you notice how similar the upper deck was to NYS's?
    That could be another reason why I liked Nationals Park so much..

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankeefan3783 View Post
    Nationals Park, June 15

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110139[/ATTACH]

Great shot!
    I love sunset shots..

Leave a comment:

• Yankeefan3783
    replied
    Nationals Park, June 15

7409936544_46dc514a08_b.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Yankeefan3783
    replied
    Great pictures DN4L!

I attended Friday's night game. My girlfriend and I (mostly me) try to book vacations around Yankee road trips, and this year we decided to go to D.C. It was my first time there, so I got to tour the city and see all the historic buildings. Great city!

As for Nationals Park, I think it's great. I sat in section 403, and even though it's way up in the upper deck, you get an excellent view of the game. No obstructions where I was sitting. We got there right as the stadium opened, and watched the Yankees take batting practice. We tried the "half-smoke" from Ben's Chili Bowl, and it was really good. I actually went back for a second one. I'd say it was probably about 25-30% Yankee fans at the game, which was sold out. Awesome atmosphere, and the National fans were very friendly, and definitely behind their team. Overall, I had a great time and really enjoyed my night at Nationals Park. The stadium looks great, and their fans are great too.

7409939642_bea77003a3_b.jpg
    Last edited by Yankeefan3783; 06-20-2012, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Originally posted by 7instretch View Post
    Gorgeous shots and great perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I never realized that Nationals Park was so awesome till i saw these photos. And based on what you showed us you're 100% correct in that it compares favorably to Citi Field. I'd have much rather seen something like this stadium instead of Citi Field in Flushing.

And no staircases in the upper decks blocking the field to boot!

Why thank you, 7thinstretch..

Leave a comment:

• 7instretch
    replied
    Originally posted by DN4L View Post
    I went to Friday night's game & Saturday's game, RfkFedEx, and I liked Nationals Park very much. I think it's better than Citi Field.
    Call me crazy but I liked my seats in section 314 for Saturday's game a lot more, than the section 116 seats that I had for Friday night's game. Nothing better than the view from behind home plate, in the upper deck, IMO.
    I would strongly recommend to anyone who goes on baseball road trips to make a trip to Nationals Park.
    Gorgeous shots and great perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I never realized that Nationals Park was so awesome till i saw these photos. And based on what you showed us you're 100% correct in that it compares favorably to Citi Field. I'd have much rather seen something like this stadium instead of Citi Field in Flushing.

And no staircases in the upper decks blocking the field to boot!
    Last edited by 7instretch; 06-18-2012, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 8) Last one.

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    National Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 7)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 6)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 5)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 4)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    National Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 3)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012.. (Part 2)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 16, 2012

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X