X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN4L
    replied
    Originally posted by RfkFedEx View Post
    Looks like you had great seats DN4L. How would rate the overall experience compared to other parks you've visited?

I went to Friday night's game & Saturday's game, RfkFedEx, and I liked Nationals Park very much. I think it's better than Citi Field.
    Call me crazy but I liked my seats in section 314 for Saturday's game a lot more, than the section 116 seats that I had for Friday night's game. Nothing better than the view from behind home plate, in the upper deck, IMO.
    I would strongly recommend to anyone who goes on baseball road trips to make a trip to Nationals Park.

Leave a comment:

• RfkFedEx
    replied
    Looks like you had great seats DN4L. How would rate the overall experience compared to other parks you've visited?

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    National Park: June 15, 2012.. (Part 5)

Ex-Met, Ray Knight is part of the Washington Nationals' broadcast crew..

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 15, 2012.. (Part 4)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 15, 2012.. (Part 3)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 15, 2012.. (Part 2)

Leave a comment:

• DN4L
    replied
    Nationals Park: June 15, 2012

Leave a comment:

• Paul W
    replied
    Originally posted by Fedleaguer View Post
    I have to strongly disagree. Unless the rules have changed very recently. Professional players pay state tax in every state in which they play (both home and road).

Here is an article that illustrates the point: http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr.../sp-jock-tax12
    true, that's why many so many professional athletes set up residence in florida - no state income tax

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    I think I would have appreciated the photo last season... this year, not so much... :gt

Leave a comment:

• JohnCropp
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkAudit View Post
    Needs more pics...

Messed up on Stub Hub Tuesday and wound up with Wednesday ticket. Managed to swap out a 1st base side seat for a PNC Diamond Club seat, as the very generous gentlemen who swapped had a spare for Tuesday night. Wound up here...
    That may be my favorite picture yet of Nationals Park!

Leave a comment:

• DarkAudit
    replied
    Needs more pics...

Messed up on Stub Hub Tuesday and wound up with Wednesday ticket. Managed to swap out a 1st base side seat for a PNC Diamond Club seat, as the very generous gentlemen who swapped had a spare for Tuesday night. Wound up here...

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Originally posted by Fedleaguer View Post
    I have to strongly disagree. Unless the rules have changed very recently. Professional players pay state tax in every state in which they play (both home and road).

Here is an article that illustrates the point: http://articles.latimes.com/2009/apr.../sp-jock-tax12
    I remember a baseball class I took in college where the professor said that and I always wondered if it was true or a wives tale.

Leave a comment:

• Fedleaguer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jnakamura
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Don't players have to pay taxes for "working" in the state of an away game?
    No, it doesn't work that way.

If your company sends you to a different state on business for a week do you pay income taxes to that state for the week you were there? Of course not.

If your company is based in, say, Chicago, and they send you all over the county on business trips, even if you work more on the road than you do in Chicago, you still only pay Illinois state income tax.

Works the same way for MLB players.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Don't players have to pay taxes for "working" in the state of an away game?

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X