No announcement yet.

Danbury Mint Stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally finished My 3D Printed version of Busch Stadium! Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOS3...&feature=share

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffM View Post
      I finally finished My 3D Printed version of Busch Stadium! Here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOS3...&feature=share
      Spectacular work!

Comment

• Originally posted by OBomb View Post

Spectacular work!
        Thanks! I’ll need all the help I can get!

Comment

• I purchased a Danbury Mint replica Busch Stadium 2 at a flea market. My question is, does anyone have problems getting them to actually light? Any troubleshooting ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Missouri Caveman View Post
            I purchased a Danbury Mint replica Busch Stadium 2 at a flea market. My question is, does anyone have problems getting them to actually light? Any troubleshooting ideas?
            Unfortunately, no ideas other than maybe stopping by a local electronics repair shop (if those still exist). I bought a secondhand Wrigley Field, but without the original power unit & cord. However, a power unit & cord from another device works just fine in lighting it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missouri Caveman View Post
              I purchased a Danbury Mint replica Busch Stadium 2 at a flea market. My question is, does anyone have problems getting them to actually light? Any troubleshooting ideas?
              I have a light up Shea Stadium. The wiring is pretty basic. Try gently removing the felt bottom and inspect the connections. You should see any obvious breaks, and can either reattach by twisting together or get bold and use a small soldering iron. Worth a look. Good luck.

Comment

• Ok thank you guys for your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Astros View Post

The first shot is the original Astrodome that Sports Collectors Guild made.

The second shot is the Danbury Mint model.

The third shot is the "redone" Sports Collectors Guild version.

The angle of the photos between the DM and SCG versions are taken from different sides of the model, but they are the same size and sculpt when seen in person. I would include a photo of the ones I have, but someone stole my Astrodome DM version and the other SCG version is at work.
                  You wouldn't happen to have or know of any SCG Astrodomes available for sale would you? Either or both versions I would be interested in.

Comment

• Anyone looking to sell Astrodome or Minute Maid Park stadium replicas? Specifically looking for the Sports Collectors Guild ones.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X