No announcement yet.

Danbury Mint Stadiums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braves field is hard to find..... The cheapest I have seen it sell for on ebay is $170. I still need 4 of the ones retired.

Comment

Comerica Park

Anyone looking to trade for Comerica park....?
      Attached Files

Comment

I believe I have all of the stadium replicas, except for the special, like lighted ones.

I just looked on the Danbury Mint site and don't see these listed, does that mean all of these are retired?

Braves Field
        Comerica Park
        Coors Field
        Dodger Stadium
        Minute Maid Park
        New Yankee Stadium
        Pro Player Stadium
        Shibe Park
        Skydome
        Sportsman's Park
        Wrigley Field (classic?)

Thanks,
        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by CoachDan View Post
          New Yankee Stadium
          Little early for that one, don't you think? Let them finish the 1:1 scale model in the Bronx first....

Comment

Well, the one I received was actually named "New Yankee Stadium", as opposed to "classic", I guess.

It is NOT, of course, the NEW New Yankee Stadium!

Comment

They're calling them "modern" and "classic" now, and both are available for purchase, although the "modern" is on backorder and "will not be available until June 24, 2008":

Comment

There is a few of the rarer ones such as Sky Dome for sale at http://www.onjuku.com/main.html
                Of course it's a Japanese site, but Sky Dome would run about $150 on there. There's no shipping info listed for outside of Japan, but the site doesn't say anywhere that they wont ship overseas, so maybe you can work something out.

Steve
                http://www.socaluncensored.com - SoCal Wrestling

Comment

Just got this flyer in the mail today; it's a music box/carousel with moving pieces around it. About 10" x 10" x 10" total dimensions. Anybody dealt with Hawthorne Village collectibles? It's about $140 shipped.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky Bomber View Post
                    Just got this flyer in the mail today; it's a music box/carousel with moving pieces around it. About 10" x 10" x 10" total dimensions. Anybody dealt with Hawthorne Village collectibles? It's about $140 shipped.
                    That is so gorgeous! Im not even a yankee fan, in fact sometimes I feel like I hate everything yankee, but man I would even get that!
                    The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

• I googled them and found this for yankee fans too:
                      http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...a=true&abbr=hw

Also this for white sox fans looks cool:
                      Last edited by Chevy114; 05-01-2008, 09:05 AM.
                      The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
                        That is so gorgeous! Im not even a yankee fan, in fact sometimes I feel like I hate everything yankee, but man I would even get that!
                        OK, Chevy...since you've fallen in love, I scanned asmuch as I could of the bigger picture. This is slightly larger than the actual piece would be.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• That is so cool!

Comment

I googled them and found this for yankee fans too:

Also this for white sox fans looks cool:
                            I've got the Xmas Village stuff from Department 56.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Not bad, its just a shame they couldn't make the players wear yankee stuff.

Comment

Not bad, its just a shame they couldn't make the players wear yankee stuff.
                                Yeah, the player and fan figures are generic, and obviously not to scale with the Stadium, tavern and gift shop buildings. But it still looks neat, especially lit up, which doesn't show up well in the photo. The reissued the refreshment stand as lighted as well.

Getting back to the carousel, it's lighted (the stadium and other buildings) as well as all the other features which probably would look tremendous. I'm sorely tempted.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X