X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zengator
    replied
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond View Post
    Are you privy to any inside information? What a looloo, what are you basin your opinion on? Let's flush it all out. Urinal the threads on this subject, you must have a lot of lever-age. Maybe we can do experiments in your lavatory. We don't have to discuss this at night, it can bidet. I'm not a very good commodian. Man what a waste, will this thread go down the crapper
    That was pee-utiful, imo. :bowdown:

Leave a comment:

• locke40
    replied
    Originally posted by Manhattan View Post
    I will use the mens bathrooms at New Yankee Stadium. I am 41 year old straight man.

Leave a comment:

• Manhattan
    replied
    New Yankee Stadium bathrooms

Originally posted by jimmyjimjimz View Post
    how can you get a brand new bathroom to smell like an 85 year old bathroom?

it's not happening.
    I will use the mens bathrooms at New Yankee Stadium. I am 41 year old straight man.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyjimjimz
    replied
    Originally posted by zengator View Post
    Will they have the same historical ambiance (and odors) as the old ones? I say we discuss and dissect this topic in a 47 page thread...
    how can you get a brand new bathroom to smell like an 85 year old bathroom?

it's not happening.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Originally posted by zengator View Post
    Will they have the same historical ambiance (and odors) as the old ones? I say we discuss and dissect this topic in a 47 page thread...
    Are you privy to any inside information? What a looloo, what are you basin your opinion on? Let's flush it all out. Urinal the threads on this subject, you must have a lot of lever-age. Maybe we can do experiments in your lavatory. We don't have to discuss this at night, it can bidet. I'm not a very good commodian. Man what a waste, will this thread go down the crapper
    Last edited by RuthMayBond; 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bigtime39
    replied
    Originally posted by l3igrol3 View Post
    Also, will the seats in the new stadium be as plasticy and uncomfortable as the old one? For 1.2 billion dollars, I want authentic, uncomfortable seats, dammit! [/sarcasm]
    Hey, let's go all the way back...I want splintery wood seats, sized for the modern man of 1923!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    [Sarcasm] Let's not forget the "security/customer service" people who treat you like s*** and act like the place is a top-secret military installation, instead of an entertainment venue. [/Sarcasm]

The sad part is, I think that's one thing we know they're going to bring over... :dismay:

Leave a comment:

• curb my enthusiasm
    replied
    I think that the New Yankee Stadium should be an identical replica, inch for inch, of the 1923 version. When I sit in the upper deck, I want an obstructed view, otherwise I won't be getting a true baseball experience.

Leave a comment:

• l3igrol3
    replied
    Also, will the seats in the new stadium be as plasticy and uncomfortable as the old one? For 1.2 billion dollars, I want authentic, uncomfortable seats, dammit! [/sarcasm]

Leave a comment:

• zengator
    started a topic New Yankee Stadium bathrooms

New Yankee Stadium bathrooms

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X