War of the Ballparks- NL League,Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War of the Ballparks- NL League,Round 1

The Top 10 will advance to the next poll. Their will be a Winner from both the AL and the NL which will eventually face-off in the end. Each Round will last 1 week.
    AT&T Park
    5.36%
    Busch Stadium III
    3.57%
    Chase Field
    0.00%
    Citizens Bank Park
    2.68%
    Coors Field
    1.79%
    Dodgers Stadium
    15.18%
    Dolphin Stadium
    0.89%
    Great American Ballpark
    2.68%
    Miller Park
    2.68%
    Minute Maid Park
    0.89%
    Nationals Park
    1.79%
    PETCO Park
    3.57%
    PNC Park
    26.79%
    Shea Stadium
    7.14%
    Turner Field
    0.00%
    Wrigley Field
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

"I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

Citizens Bank Park
    "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

Comment

Wrigley, with Minute Maid in second.

Comment

Shea Stadium

Comment

Dodger Stadium

Comment

Definitely Dodger Stadium
            Greystones Mariners Baseball Club. The oldest baseball club in Ireland. 16 years and still going strong.

www.greystonesbaseball.org

Comment

Shea Stadium 1964-1979

Comment

Originally posted by Williamsburg2599 View Post
                Wrigley, with Minute Maid in second.
                Just curious....why do you rank Minute Maid so high? It feels a little too corporate to me and the exterior reminds me of a mall.

Comment

PETCO Park. I love whenever the Padres play home games on ESPN, because that way I can see the park in high definition.
                  Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, and rum. He will come.

Comment

Originally posted by curb my enthusiasm View Post
                    PETCO Park. I love whenever the Padres play home games on ESPN, because that way I can see the park in high definition.
                    yeah. it is so clear!

Comment

Shea Stadium
                      sigpic

D-Rex!

Comment

Completely unbiased by which teams I do and do not like...PNC Park. The park is faultless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafferty Daniel View Post
                          Just curious....why do you rank Minute Maid so high? It feels a little too corporate to me and the exterior reminds me of a mall.
                          I've just always liked it, especially the LF set up. The hill is a tad tacky, but sure makes things interesting. I also like the view, the fact it's in the city, and the big difference in the feel from indoor to outdoor.

Comment

Just curious?? Whats with all the hatred of the hill? I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by jC... View Post
                              Just curious?? Whats with all the hatred of the hill? I like it.
                              it is an upward slope with a pole in the center of it
                              think if you were an OF and you had to run up a hill to get a ball while reyes sprints around the bases!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X