X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit wet at Petco today

C5tYExHU4AQ98Dg.jpg-large.jpeg

C5t90vjVAAI4IO-.jpg

Showcasing the finest photography to illuminate the lesser known stories from classic baseball. Now over 2000 followers!
    https://twitter.com/behindthebagbtb

Comment

• Laying new sod down in the process?

Comment

• 2017 Petco Park home opener featuring the home team wearing their beautiful Friday brown alternate uniforms.

sd-pg-padres-opening-day-2017-023.jpg

Comment

• Picture taken last night of the new right field video board. Credit to Twitter user @ParkAtThePark

Comment

• Originally posted by OBomb View Post
            Picture taken last night of the new right field video board. Credit to Twitter user @ParkAtThePark
            Usually I hate the addition of new video boards. However, here they are just replacing an advertising panel on the existing RF ad board with a video screen. This screen will be useful for those sitting directly beneath the current LF board and those in the upper deck along the 3B side as well. The one time that I sat in the upper deck down the 3B side, my neck was killing me by the 3rd inning from having to crane it to see the video board in LF.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBomb View Post
              Picture taken last night of the new right field video board. Credit to Twitter user @ParkAtThePark
              Finally! It’s about time.

Comment

• Trevor Hoffman's statue was unveiled last weekend. The statue is in the Park at the Park behind the main scoreboard. If you look at it from behind, it looks as though the statue is winding up to throw a pitch to Tony Gwynn's statue which is on the opposite end of the Park at the Park right in the same line of sight.

Comment

• Petco Park Opening Day 2019. Picture courtesy of the San Diego Union-Tribune. The final opening day in blue uniforms before the team gets new brown uniforms in 2020.petcopark2019.jpg

Comment

• I'm so glad that they are going back to brown! It's a very unique look unlike their current blue/white uniforms that make them look like Dodger wannabes. Hopefully, they include the Swinging Friar as a sleeve patch, etc. That's another unique secondary logo that they have downplayed for some inexplicable reason in recent seasons.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X