Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rdGenCub
    replied
    I'm so glad that they are going back to brown! It's a very unique look unlike their current blue/white uniforms that make them look like Dodger wannabes. Hopefully, they include the Swinging Friar as a sleeve patch, etc. That's another unique secondary logo that they have downplayed for some inexplicable reason in recent seasons.

Leave a comment:

• OBomb
    replied
    Petco Park Opening Day 2019. Picture courtesy of the San Diego Union-Tribune. The final opening day in blue uniforms before the team gets new brown uniforms in 2020.petcopark2019.jpg

Leave a comment:

• OBomb
    replied
    Trevor Hoffman's statue was unveiled last weekend. The statue is in the Park at the Park behind the main scoreboard. If you look at it from behind, it looks as though the statue is winding up to throw a pitch to Tony Gwynn's statue which is on the opposite end of the Park at the Park right in the same line of sight.

Leave a comment:

• SanDiegoPadres1969
    replied
    Originally posted by OBomb View Post
    Picture taken last night of the new right field video board. Credit to Twitter user @ParkAtThePark
    Finally! It’s about time.

Leave a comment:

• 3rdGenCub
    replied
    Picture taken last night of the new right field video board. Credit to Twitter user @ParkAtThePark
    Usually I hate the addition of new video boards. However, here they are just replacing an advertising panel on the existing RF ad board with a video screen. This screen will be useful for those sitting directly beneath the current LF board and those in the upper deck along the 3B side as well. The one time that I sat in the upper deck down the 3B side, my neck was killing me by the 3rd inning from having to crane it to see the video board in LF.

Leave a comment:

• OBomb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OBomb
    replied
    2017 Petco Park home opener featuring the home team wearing their beautiful Friday brown alternate uniforms.

sd-pg-padres-opening-day-2017-023.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ericlc129
    replied
    Laying new sod down in the process?

Leave a comment:

• alpineinc
    replied
    A bit wet at Petco today

C5tYExHU4AQ98Dg.jpg-large.jpeg

C5t90vjVAAI4IO-.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Gary Dunaier
    replied
    Originally posted by BigMac1212 View Post
    I'd always thought the awkward angle would leave the patrons looking at the outfield. I was wrong.
    Well, if you're at the railing looking straight ahead, you are looking at the outfield.

You have to turn a sharp right to see the infield.

Leave a comment:

• BigMac1212
    replied
    Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Good to know Western Metal isn't a horrible view!
    I'd always thought the awkward angle would leave the patrons looking at the outfield. I was wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Chevy114
    replied
    Good to know Western Metal isn't a horrible view!

Leave a comment:

• CruiznSD
    replied
    The sun sets on the 2016 All Star Game. What a wildly successful weekend here in San Diego. I wish the game could be played here annually.

[ATTACH]156352[/ATTACH]
    ASG Weekend was a blast. Here's a few pictures from that week plus a few others from the games I attended.

Behind the jumbotron
    20160701_193734.jpg

Celebrity Softball Game held after the ASG HR Derby
    20160710_200432.jpg

Petco Park on ASG Day
    20160712_144343.jpg

2016 ASG
    20160712_170159.jpg

View from the roof of the Western Metal Supply building
    20160823_204409.jpg

Leave a comment:

• OBomb
    replied
    The sun sets on the 2016 All Star Game. What a wildly successful weekend here in San Diego. I wish the game could be played here annually.

petcoallstargame.jpg

Leave a comment:

• alpineinc
    replied
    Fridays this year, not only are the unis brown and gold, but so's the scoreboard.

Cgsit5sVEAESfTg.jpg-large.jpeg

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X