[ATTACH]79608[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79609[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79610[/ATTACH]

Comment

• none of those pictures are showing up bro

Comment

• Originally posted by soup View Post
        none of those pictures are showing up bro
        really ? idk, they're showing up on my comp. anyone give a little help here ???

Comment

• Thanks, whoisonit, but they're not showing. Anyway, JoeDOYS has 20 from Newsday on his site. Click the link in his post.
          Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monument View Post
            Thanks, whoisonit, but they're not showing. Anyway, JoeDOYS has 20 from Newsday on his site. Click the link in his post.
            hmm, ok. but can anyone tell me why there not showing up for others ? i've never had this problem before.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoisonit View Post
              hmm, ok. but can anyone tell me why there not showing up for others ? i've never had this problem before.
              They're showing up for me - and man, are they sad.

What a crime.
              Cleon Jones catches a deep fly ball in F. Scott Fitzgerald's Valley of the Ashes, and a second-grader smiles in front of the black and white television.

Comment

have to check both http://www.baseball-fever.com and http://baseball-fever.com
                ------------
                I have been to:

Citi Field, Shea, NYS, RYS, PNC, Fenway, AT&T, CBP, Rangers Ballpark, Minute Maid Park, Wrigley, Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, PETCO Park, Coors, Chase Field, Turner, Miami, [email protected], U.S.F., Comerica, Nationals Park, GABP, Progressive, Trop, Miller, Oakland-A C., Dolphin, RFK, Olympic Stadium, Metrodome

Comment

really ? idk, they're showing up on my comp. anyone give a little help here ???
                  I see them just fine. The crime of the century is showing up perfectly on my computer.

Some people visit this site (and bookmark it as well) with "www" before "baseball-fever.com," while others omit the "www." If someone attaches photos while browsing the site with "www" then those without cannot see, and vice versa. I hope this helps.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Also, make sure your login didn't expire.
                    Always check the "Remember Me?" box when logging in.
                    Say hello on Twitter @BSmile & Facebook "Baseball by BSmile"

Comment

• Originally posted by locke40 View Post
                      I see them just fine. The crime of the century is showing up perfectly on my computer.

Some people visit this site (and bookmark it as well) with "www" before "baseball-fever.com," while others omit the "www." If someone attaches photos while browsing the site with "www" then those without cannot see, and vice versa. I hope this helps.
                      I see, I see. Thank you guys for the info. Never knew about this quirk. I'm in without the www, so I can I make them for all to see ?

Comment

• weird, I came back to this thread without the www on the address and they showed up fine. BTW those pics are at demolitionofyankeestadium.com already

Comment

• Originally posted by soup View Post
                          weird, I came back to this thread without the www on the address and they showed up fine. BTW those pics are at demolitionofyankeestadium.com already
                          I like it when i don't have to go to a different site to see images, makes it simpler for me when i'm at work, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mandrake View Post
                            Ya kidding, right?

.... So all 4 teams and their fans owe Shea a little respect. Shea was better than that horrible drive to CT.
                            I started following sports other than NA$CAR only 4 years ago, so take it easy! And yes, I'm beginning to see the truth of NA$CAR: It's a 43 car rolling billboard where the sponsors who can open the biggest purse can be sure that the race officials will throw illigit caution flags and rig crashes so that their signage will stay at the front of the pack and avoid it. I actually like baseball & football as much if not more than I used to like NASCAR. Not to mention that for 36 Sundays per year an entire NY CITY worth of carbon emmissions goes into the atmosphere - in just four hours of left-hand laps! Thirty-six NY Cities per year! Of course America can join the Kyoto treaty: end NA$CAR!!

As far as your sentence above, Drake - I agree 1000! Just so we are crystal clear. End the Shea Stadium nonsense now. It more than served its purpose for the pitiful 40 years it was allowed to stand, half the 80 it could've.
                            RYS to NYS: "Obi-Lonn never told you what happened to your father."

NYS: "He told me enough. He told me you killed him - in the 1970s!!"

RYS: "No, I am your father..."

NYS: "No, it's not true, that's impossible!!!!"

RYS: "Look beyond my respirator pods and my upper crown; you know it to be true!

Comment

• Can we stop talking about FAIL SPORT NA$CAR in a baseball forum?

Besides, the Car of Tomorrow/Today ruined what was once a respectable racing series.

Yours truly,
                              Jethro
                              No one can make you
                              Do what they want to
                              You know you're stronger
                              Than the lies
                              That they tell you

Comment

• To quote George Carlin, "NASCAR isn't a sport, auto racing is a form of transportation. Riding the bus isn't a sport so why should NASCAR be a sport??"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X