Yankee Stadium [I] Demolition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Gary,

I hope your relative will make a full and speedy recovery.

Best Wishes,
    Mike Wagner

Comment

• Gary,you are mentioned with affection and sincere best wishes to your family. The light in the old concourse has been left on for you.

Comment

• I'm going to go up to the Stadium on Monday, so I'll have some good shots then. (well, as good as you can get from the outside...)

I'm also going to go on the new stadium tour. Anyone done that yet? Is it any good?
        StadiumPage.com
        Stadium Google Map

Comment

• Time to set up the tents.
          Last edited by Mario Mendoza...HOF Lock; 02-13-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• I did the Stadium tour. It wasn't bad. At the time I went the Yankees were playing at CitiField but the players were reporting to Yankee Stadium and being bused to CitiFiield so we didn't go down to the Clubhouse area.
            Jimmy Dugan: Because there's no crying in baseball. THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying! (Tom Hanks, "A League of Their Own" (1992)

Comment

• Originally posted by StadiumPage View Post
              I'm going to go up to the Stadium on Monday, so I'll have some good shots then. (well, as good as you can get from the outside...)

I'm also going to go on the new stadium tour. Anyone done that yet? Is it any good?
              Could you try and zoom in to the old upper deck concourse?

Thanks in advance.

And Gary, I'm sending my best to you and your family.
              No one can make you
              Do what they want to
              You know you're stronger
              Than the lies
              That they tell you

Comment

I'm going to go up to the Stadium on Monday, so I'll have some good shots then. (well, as good as you can get from the outside...)

If you take the NYS tour can you take some pics around the area of gate 6? There was some construction going on in that area a few weeks ago. I'm wondering what they did. Thanks.
                Today I Consider Myself the Luckiest Man on the Face of this Earth...

“I would like to take the great Di Maggio fishing....They says his father was a fisherman. Maybe he was as poor as we are and would understand...”
                Ernest Hemingway
                “The Old Man and the Sea”

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy View Post
                  Could you try and zoom in to the old upper deck concourse?

Thanks in advance.

And Gary, I'm sending my best to you and your family.
                  I'll do my best. I've only got a 5x zoom though.
                  StadiumPage.com
                  Stadium Google Map

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                    If you take the NYS tour can you take some pics around the area of gate 6? There was some construction going on in that area a few weeks ago. I'm wondering what they did. Thanks.
                    Sure, no problem.
                    StadiumPage.com
                    Stadium Google Map

Comment

• So much for the bleachers coming down next.
                      Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Comment

• "So much for the bleechers coming down next."

Do you think they enjoy the privacy keeping the bleechers up provides? Well maybe they'll covet their privacy so much they won't take anything down!:

Comment

• Just uploaded 40+ images to StadiumPage.com. Honestly, nothing great. The two knotholes (RF bullpen and LF by gate 2) are inaccessable at this point. Some decent pictures from the new stadium plaza and the Subway platform.

Here are two extras per request:

Its almost impossible to get a shot directly down these holes/corridors. They don't line up well with the subway platform. You'd need to be on the 4 tracks to get a direct line and at that point you'd be blocked by the bleacher wall.

Feel free to post whatever you want here. But if you run a website, please don't take these yet. Just link to my website. Need to churn some traffic to make the cost of the visit worthwhile...
                          StadiumPage.com
                          Stadium Google Map

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                            Here's a picture of what I think you were talking about. I have no clue what they were doing. It seemed like alot of noise was coming from within though.

That is an LED board above the wood enclosure. Was that there last season?
                            StadiumPage.com
                            Stadium Google Map

Comment

Need to churn some traffic to make the cost of the visit worthwhile...
                              How 'bout a link to the site!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCropp View Post
                                How 'bout a link to the site!
                                http://www.stadiumpage.com

Direct link to the Feb 15th photos.

I figured most everyone has been there by now. Also, its my username.
                                Off the main page, click on the demolition link.
                                StadiumPage.com
                                Stadium Google Map

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X