No announcement yet.

Various Youth Ballparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the miller park clone for kids and both parks in williamsport!
    The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

No pix without player closeups.Website is bigleaguedreams.com,next
      tourney for my sons team is labor day & I will take a few then

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastbuckeye View Post
        No pix without player closeups.Website is bigleaguedreams.com,next
        tourney for my sons team is labor day & I will take a few then
        thanks dude. Looking forward to seeing them.
        "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
          I like the miller park clone for kids and both parks in williamsport!
          Howard J. Lamade is the best
          "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

Comment

Limeport Stadium in Limeport, Pennsylvania is a nice, historic facility. digitalballparks.com has an amazing set of photos. Here's an image from 150pilot:

There's also Lamar Porter Field in Little Rock, Arkansas (images courtesy of baseballyakker.com:

LamarPorterexteriorb.jpglppan.jpglpgrandstand.jpg

Comment

Bill Doenges Memorial Park Stadium in Bartlesville, Oklahoma (images courtesy of my favorite website digitalballparks.com):

Doenges_-_Exterior_Close_V2T.jpg
              Doenges_-_From_3rd_Lower_V2T.jpg
              Doenges_-_Behind_The_Net_V2T.jpg
              Doenges_-_Exterior_Far_V2T.jpg

Comment

David Allen Memorial Ballpark in Enid, Oklahoma:

Comment

Woodside Mill Baseball Park in Simpsonville, South Carolina (thanks to scmikeburton for the pics):

Comment

Dr. Pepper Youth Ballpark in Arlington, Texas (Thanks to Small Ballfields for the pics)

Last edited by Capital City Goofball; 06-28-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

The one at miller park where county stadium used to be is really nice!

l.jpg
                      CountyHelfaer2.jpg
                      1404_Helfaer_Field.jpg
                      The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

Man, that Woodside Mill park - and the others - are pretty. Although, working on my own town's fields, there is some serious cash being spent on them.

One of the fields I work on and play on dates back to the teens. Nothing fancy, but nice. The Sycamore trees that line it are original and quite impressive. Sadly some in center field were removed by the local power company before I could stop them.

Comment

In Florida we used fields all year long (Winter ball, Spring Ball, and All stars in the summer) and at my park we had 6 fields for ages 5-15 and 1 softball field. So its a little harder in Tampa to find someone who devotes that much attention to a single field when there are that many to upkeep.

Comment

4-3-2009_13.jpg4-3-2009_14.jpg4-3-2009_21.jpg4-3-2009_24.jpgAll-Star Park, Lakewood, Colorado . . .styled loosely after Coors Field and dedicated All-Star week in 1998.
                            Last edited by DiggerODell; 06-29-2012, 11:42 AM.
                            Some's basturds, some's ain't, thats the score.

Comment

I'm happy to see so many recent contributions to the youth ballparks thread! I just went through the thread, renamed it to a more appropriate title, and have given an entry to each ballpark, as well as the thread iteself, in the forum's Quick Search/Index. All pics of youth ballparks and complexes are welcome!
                              Put it in the books.

Comment

This ballpark currently serves as a youth facility but someone told me it was famous (without giving me any further information)... I'd like to know the history of this place... When was it built? What pro teams played there (if any)? On the city of Commerce, CA website it states:

The park also has a Class-A baseball stadium with grandstand seating for over 2,000 spectators.
                                Thanks in advance for any information!

Veterans Memorial Park, Commerce City, California
                                Veterans Memorial Park, Commerce, CA.jpg
                                Last edited by Capital City Goofball; 08-11-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X