Various Youth Ballparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Youth Ballparks

I think the nicest youth field I have ever seen was the Little Fenway and Mini Wrigley located at the Cal Ripken Complex in Aberdeen, Maryland.

What do you think?
    "I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

"I swing big, with everything I've got. I hit big or I miss big. I like to live as big as I can." - Babe Ruth

Comment

Comment

big league dreams in manteca ca.6 replica fields of
        fenway,tiger,angel,wrigley,yankee and ebbets

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastbuckeye View Post
          big league dreams in manteca ca.6 replica fields of
          fenway,tiger,angel,wrigley,yankee and ebbets
          you got any pics?

Comment

anybody have any pictures?

Comment

Nice photos, dbacks. Ripken has received high praise indeed for what he's doing in regards to baseball in his home town.

Has anyone seen the field ESPN writer Rick Reilly put together for his kids' team? He really talked it up in a couple of articles.
              Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
              Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
              Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
              Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
              Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
                Nice photos, dbacks. Ripken has received high praise indeed for what he's doing in regards to baseball in his home town.

Has anyone seen the field ESPN writer Rick Reilly put together for his kids' team? He really talked it up in a couple of articles.
                what was the field called? and do you have a link to the article? That sounds interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by dbacksfan95 View Post
                  what was the field called? and do you have a link to the article? That sounds interesting.
                  I'll try to find it, he wrote it when he was still with Sports Illustrated. This was at least five years ago.
                  Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
                    I'll try to find it, he wrote it when he was still with Sports Illustrated. This was at least five years ago.
                    ok.thanks. can you post it here when you find it?

Comment

Here's the web-site for Little Cubs Field (which is what dbacksfan posted a pic of - it's in Lockport, IL though, not Aberdeen, MD).

Also, here's some photo gallery of the Aberdeen, MD Ripken Complex, gallery 2, gallery 3, gallery 4.

Moose
                      Last edited by Goober; 07-17-2008, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dbacksfan95 View Post
                        ok.thanks. can you post it here when you find it?
                        Sure will.
                        Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
                          Here's the web-site for Little Cubs Field (which is what dbacksfan posted a pic of - it's in Lockport, IL though, not Aberdeen, MD).

Also, here's a photo gallery of the Aberdeen, MD Ripken Complex.

Moose
                          Thanks for that one in Illinois Moose. Although, Cal Ripken has replicas of Yankee Stadium, Fenway Park, and Wrigley Field.

Comment

Comment

That Ripkin Complex is nice. I'll have to go with a local for me though.

Here is the link for the Plover-Whiting Youth Athletics Complex in Plover, Wisconsin.
                              Last edited by milladrive; 06-30-2012, 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed dead links
                              Join Pigskin Fever Today and tell 'em packersfan reffered you when you register!

Please read the Baseball Fever Policy and Fourm FAQ before posting.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X