Kingdome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Lord ... That's as bad as the "Mercury Mets" :disbelief:

Last edited by NunuMet; 01-04-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

some shots during the game... They made up fake teams like "Saturn" and the "Pluto Mighty Pups" and the Kingdome was renamed "Biodome"

Comment

Originally posted by mets16 View Post

some shots during the game... They made up fake teams like "Saturn" and the "Pluto Mighty Pups" and the Kingdome was renamed "Biodome"
        HAHA .. how sad ... They have a DeLorean out on the field ... What a P.O.S. relic from 1985 ... The more I see pics of this campaign by MLB the more I realize what an utter disaster it was ...

Comment

Originally posted by NunuMet View Post
          Good Lord ... That's as bad as the "Mercury Mets" :disbelief:

the mets played the pirates in that game right? any pics of their uniforms?

Comment

Comment

HAHA .. how sad ... They have a DeLorean out on the field ... What a P.O.S. relic from 1985 ...
              You didn't like the Back to the Future trilogy? Would have been cool to see "Doc Brown" throw out the 1st pitch instead of Doohan. The late "Scotty" lived in the Seattle area at the time. Seattle's version of 2027 seems as authentic as BTTF2's 2015.
              Nearly got a foul ball of the bat of Jose Offerman, ball caromed off the facing of the upper deck down to the lower level and nudged itself between the back of a man and his seat of the row in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by mrakbaseball View Post
                You didn't like the Back to the Future trilogy? Would have been cool to see "Doc Brown" throw out the 1st pitch instead of Doohan. The late "Scotty" lived in the Seattle area at the time. Seattle's version of 2027 seems as authentic as BTTF2's 2015.
                Nearly got a foul ball of the bat of Jose Offerman, ball caromed off the facing of the upper deck down to the lower level and nudged itself between the back of a man and his seat of the row in front of me.
                When I was 11 in 1985 the Delorean was awesome ... I mean gull wing doors ROCKED! .... Unfortunately, now that I'm older I see the car for the utter failure that it was ..

Gotta give love to Back to the Future .... Though back then 88MPH seemed so fast! LOL ... Hey what happened to my Hoverboard and self fitting Nikes ????

Comment

When I was 11 in 1985 the Delorean was awesome ... I mean gull wing doors ROCKED! .... Unfortunately, now that I'm older I see the car for the utter failure that it was ..

Gotta give love to Back to the Future .... Though back then 88MPH seemed so fast! LOL ... Hey what happened to my Hoverboard and self fitting Nikes ????
                  If I ever win the lottery, first car I'm getting is a Delorean, I'm in love with that car for some reason. As far as the hoverboard and nikes go, give it another 6 years. besides, they made the airMcFlys already: http://blog.spout.com/2008/07/09/air...aunch-madness/

Comment

1994 Roof Repairs

Comment

the Kingdome was an eyesore but it hosted 3 sports teams. MLB, NFL, NBA, and 2 Final Fours.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis2051 View Post
                        If I ever win the lottery, first car I'm getting is a Delorean, I'm in love with that car for some reason.
                        There's a Delorean parked in the Asia Garden parking lot on the Old Seward. Mr. Choi is the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by mrakbaseball View Post
                          Griffey at the dome

Anybody notice something strange about this picture? Who or what is that player doing between 1st base and home plate. Looks like he's catching a ball for some unknown reason, but the pitcher appears to have the ball and getting ready to deliver the pitch to Griffey, who's in the batters box. Looking closer the player in question appears to be out of proportion. Photoshop?
                          Last edited by johnfre; 01-07-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfre View Post
                            Anybody notice something strange about this picture? Who or what is that player doing between 1st base and home plate. Looks like he's catching a ball for some unknown reason, but the pitcher appears to have the ball and getting ready to deliver the pitch to Griffey, who's in the batters box. Looking closer the player in question appears to be out of proportion. Photoshop?
                            They're both Griffey.

Comment

any pictures of the kingdome set up for or during an actual sonics game?
                              did they close off most of the upper decks? i would imagine the view from there would be terrible.

Comment

The Kingdome, I believe was the Sonics' full time home from '78-84. Not to mention the '89 and '95 NCAA Final Four. The Sonics' played around 4-8 games a year there until '92 or '93 against top draws like the Bulls or whatever, drawing 30-35k.

1995 Final Four Practice. Reeves breaks Kingdome backboard
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZQYF2hNgM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X