College Baseball Fields - All Eras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Baseball Fields - All Eras

Pictures of College fields throughout history.

Surprisingly, I was only lucky to play on the final two itertions of the Fordham Rams ballparks.
    Attached Files

That is surprising.

Comment

I always liked yale's stadium, anyone play there or have pics of it? I also went to Florida State that has one of the best looking new stadiums in college baseball imo, but I know that can be byist. I hear LSU's will be tough to beat though!
      The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

Comment

One of my favs...Melching Field at Conrad Park in Deland, Florida....home of the Stetson University Hatters.

Thanks to ballparkreviews.com for the pictures.

Comment

I've always liked University of Maryland's Shipley Field. Good pics of it at digitalballparks - HERE

Comment

Originally posted by PeteU View Post
            One of my favs...Melching Field at Conrad Park in Deland, Florida....home of the Stetson University Hatters.

Thanks to ballparkreviews.com for the pictures.
            Yes, there it is. Thanks for the contribution. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Welch View Post
              Pictures of College fields throughout history.

Surprisingly, I was only lucky to play on the final two itertions of the Fordham Rams ballparks.
              I played at Fordham 3 times. Saw one of the longest homeruns hit you will ever see. It was hit to left center about 5 rows from the top of the stands. Can you say bomb.

Also played at West Point a few times, great place to play.
              Last edited by Nails4; 12-12-2008, 07:54 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nails4 View Post
                I played at Fordham 3 times. Saw one of the longest homeruns hit you will ever see. It was hit to left center about 5 rows from the top of the stands. Can you say bomb.

Also played at West Point a few times, great place to play.
                So, about right here would you say? I would imagine that's over 500 ft.

Fordham.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

First home of the Mets Single A-SS team (before they were the Brooklyn Cyclones).

Jack Kaiser Stadium

Last edited by milladrive; 07-15-2012, 11:15 PM. Reason: Removed dead link

Comment

Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill. Ohio State 45 NU 10.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by locke40 View Post
                      So, about right here would you say? I would imagine that's over 500 ft.

[ATTACH]56921[/ATTACH]
                      One Section to the left.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy114 View Post
                        I always liked yale's stadium, anyone play there or have pics of it? I also went to Florida State that has one of the best looking new stadiums in college baseball imo, but I know that can be byist. I hear LSU's will be tough to beat though!
                        YaleField2.jpg

YaleField1.jpg

CT-WestHaven-Yale-1.jpg

CT-WestHaven-Yale-2.jpg

CT-WestHaven-Yale-3.jpg
                        Last edited by milladrive; 07-15-2012, 11:24 PM. Reason: Removed both dead photo links & added all 5 photos :)

Comment

Tony Gwynn Stadium, home to my school's baseball team, the San Diego State University Aztecs

More high quality pics...

Tony Gwynn Stadium, named after the former Padres star who went to SDSU and now coaches its baseball team, was renovated extensively in 1997. Originally named Smith Stadium, the facility has seen the likes of such stars as Gwynn, Tony Clark, Mark Grace, and Aaron Harang among others. At a capacity of 3,000, the new stadium was paid largely out of the pockets of both Gwynn and Padres owner John Moores.
                          Last edited by milladrive; 07-15-2012, 11:51 PM. Reason: Removed dead link & added photo display

Comment

Wow!

Never seen Yale before. It's a beautiful stadium.

Comment

Ohio University - Athens, Ohio

Trautwein Field [I]: Home of the Ohio University Bobcats through the 1982 season.

Trautwein Field [II] in Bob Wren Stadium: Current home of the Ohio University Bobcats.

Last edited by milladrive; 07-16-2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: Fixed links & reworded headings

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X