Citi Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reyes07HOF View Post
    did you get Those aisle Seats in 335 row 3 .

Craigslist I posted Left Field Landing seats I got no Replys . I Changed Seats my to Right Field Porch I got tons of Emails Its hard Without having the tickets in hand for craigslist. Plus I think People are Waiting on the Partial Plans right now .

Nah I guess someone got to them before I could. I'm still in 337 row 3. Yeah personally I'd rather have LF Landing, I'm pretty much in centerfield and I can see the entire field. I know more HR balls will be hit to RF with our power hitters being lefty, but i like LF better. Plus the restaurant and blue smoke and all that out there in LF.

Thanks for the recommedations everyone. I guess I'm just being impatient. It is only december 15th. Ive sold about 15 games already so I guess its a good sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewindda59 View Post
      Nah I guess someone got to them before I could. I'm still in 337 row 3. Yeah personally I'd rather have LF Landing, I'm pretty much in centerfield and I can see the entire field. I know more HR balls will be hit to RF with our power hitters being lefty, but i like LF better. Plus the restaurant and blue smoke and all that out there in LF.

Thanks for the recommedations everyone. I guess I'm just being impatient. It is only december 15th. Ive sold about 15 games already so I guess its a good sign.
      I hope you don't mind me asking

Did you sell your seats on Ebay, Stubhub, or Craigslist. Also did you get + or - face.

Thanks,
      Ribant

Comment

• Originally posted by Reyes07HOF View Post
        You can Fly to an allstar Game Every Year . There is no Home team so no difference . I mean I can name 25 or more Ballparks I rather see an allstar game at then Shea .
        I'm not going to keep this going back and forth so I'll just put it this way. It's a matter of opinion. So if it's your opinion that I can fly to an All Star game every year, then it is my opinion that I can also go to CitiField 80 times this coming year after Opening Day. I don't have any yearning desire to attend Opening Day. Yes Opening Day is nice but it doesn't really do anything for me. "For me" it's an All Star game at Shea or CitiField. I realize no one goes to an All Star game to see a home team. You go to an All Star game to see the best players play together in one game. It is a game and an event. I grew up going to Shea and it would have been nice, in my opinion, to see one of these "events" there. Obviously Opening Day is an event for you. I respect your opinion. I was just relaying mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfvmets View Post
          are the tier prices for prominade OF stil stand at:
          value 11
          bronze 15
          silver 19
          gold 23
          platinum 27
          or has any changes..
          I just did the Math with my opening day plan in prom OF and the numbers as listed above seem to work

Comment

• Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
            I'm shocked that you have that opinion. Opening day of a local ballpark is an extraordinary event, you may never experience it again in your lifetime. I've been looking forward to that game for a very very long time. If someone offered me $2500 for my only ticket I wouldn't take it. That's how much it's worth to me. I could really care less about an All-Star game. Second place for me would be a World Series game 7, but no where near as valuable as the first ever game
            I respect both your opinions - but Gordon, can you honestly say you would rather be at Opening Day of a stadium versus a chance to see your team win the World Series?

That is pretty surprising. You must be stoked for Citi to open
            FORMERLY Section 522 Row 2; Mezz Reserved Row E

Comment

• Off topic but I know several of us here ordered these.

Well, a little over a month after buying it, my orange Shea seatback finally arrived. They did an excellent job of packaging it to prevent damage and movement while shipping.
              It looks really nice mounted in the black framed shadowbox with glass door . Now to find the right wall for it.
              Last edited by BelTelMel; 12-15-2008, 09:57 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• I ordered two of them (for my son & nephew) no sign of them yet-- hopefully mine will make it here before Christmas!!!

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone knew, but me and my brother were 7 pck holders for about 3 years and we were wondering if they are continuing to do the 7 packs? If not, we were going to sign up for a 15 plan (sunday or saturday games).
                  NL Wild Card
                  1999 2000

NL East Division Champs
                  1969 1973 1986 1988 2006

National League Champs
                  1969 1973 1986 2000

World Champs
                  1969 1986

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fonz View Post
                    I was wondering if anyone knew, but me and my brother were 7 pck holders for about 3 years and we were wondering if they are continuing to do the 7 packs? If not, we were going to sign up for a 15 plan (sunday or saturday games).
                    It's probably going to be a 6-pack, with maybe a 7th game as the second Red Sox exhibition game. These are the games for the 6-pack:

Wed 4/29 1:10pm Florida Marlins
                    Wed 5/13 1:10pm Atlanta Braves
                    Wed 6/24 7:10pm St. Louis Cardinals
                    Thu 7/30 12:10pm Colorado Rockies
                    Wed 8/5 12:10pm St. Louis Cardinals
                    Mon 9/21 7:10pm Atlanta Braves

Comment

It's probably going to be a 6-pack, with maybe a 7th game as the second Red Sox exhibition game. These are the games for the 6-pack:

Oh thats actually pretty lame, the best part of the 7 packs were each one were different and you could choose one that suited me best. I couldn't even do those games casue they're all weekdays and I teach in westchester. Im prob gonna do the sunday or staurday plan instead.
                      NL Wild Card
                      1999 2000

NL East Division Champs
                      1969 1973 1986 1988 2006

National League Champs
                      1969 1973 1986 2000

World Champs
                      1969 1986

Comment

I think you are right, since they are the only six games not in one of the 15 game plans. I would buy it if it has the 4/3 game.

Comment

• They may add packs with other games or there may be nothing at all. I am notsure why GG assumes the only possible pack are the games that weren't in any plans.

Comment

• ribant, I sent you a pm

Comment

• Originally posted by CoreyNYC View Post
                              They may add packs with other games or there may be nothing at all. I am notsure why GG assumes the only possible pack are the games that weren't in any plans.
                              Corey I don't know any more than you do, but it does make a lot of sense based on their plan offerings. The Mets will want to sell every game for every seat sold in plans. If certain plans don't sell as much as others, then there will be games available for people to put together other packages. I don't expect the Mets to put together these mini-plans until they've sold every last possible season ticket and 15/40-game plan.

I'm still expecting pro-rated plans to be sold throughout the season, Fred Wilpon just can't help himself

Comment

• I really doubt there will be a plan with those remaining games I bet that they will be used for other things lilke the two noon games during the summer are always camp days and the reason they didn't want a partial with those games is sell out the rest of the promenade for camps

Also if I remember right too the mets make up BS learning education days for the april may weekday afternoon games to get schools to take a field trip in a way
                                Last edited by EM0909153; 12-16-2008, 08:59 AM.
                                Any baseball-fever people looking for Mets tickets for single dates or a small package for face value for next year, as I will not be able to make all 81 games, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X