Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obstructed View Seats Photos

Feel free to post pics of obsructed view seats in stadiums and ballparks
    Last edited by natsfan; 04-25-2009, 06:33 PM.

Here's one. Appears to be Fenway. It must have been fun trying to watch the game from this seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas718 View Post
      Here's one. Appears to be Fenway. It must have been fun trying to watch the game from this seat.

haha thats awesome! I know wrigley has some crazy ones too. im goin 2 the game next sunday ill try 2 get some pics

Comment

The view from section 239, row 24, seat 28 of the new Yankee Stadium...

(Photo taken April 21, 2009. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1450446...57617202327456.)
        X

Comment

Yankees in complete and utter disarray

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post

(Photo taken April 21, 2009. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1450446...57617202327456.)
          I don't care if those bleacher seats are only $5, this is just another example on why the Yankees as an organization are in complete disarray. There's just no excuse for a stadium, regardless of the fact that it cost $1.5 bil to erect, to have that level of obstruction. That's just embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrakbaseball View Post
            I don't care if those bleacher seats are only $5, this is just another example on why the Yankees as an organization are in complete disarray. There's just no excuse for a stadium, regardless of the fact that it cost $1.5 bil to erect, to have that level of obstruction. That's just embarrassing.
            Exactly. I would just pay the $5 and drift to other areas of the stadium.

Comment

I don't know whether it's funny or pathetic, but notice how the $5 obstructed section is mostly full, while the field level is mostly empty.
              Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, and rum. He will come.

Comment

Originally posted by curb my enthusiasm View Post
                I don't know whether it's funny or pathetic, but notice how the $5 obstructed section is mostly full, while the field level is mostly empty.
                Probably a little of both I would say. Despite the obstruction I have yet to see that part of the bleachers empty. Always full.

Comment

I don't know what's worst about that pic - the level of obstruction, or the lac of finish on the concrete wall. Really? $1.5 billion, and they can't finish off some of the concrete? That's bad...

Moose

Comment

Originally posted by mrakbaseball View Post
                    My advice: study the NYS bleacher seating diagram hard, and book a section that is as far from that yuppie-haven box as is possible.

The rich need their play areas, y'know?
                    RYS to NYS: "Obi-Lonn never told you what happened to your father."

NYS: "He told me enough. He told me you killed him - in the 1970s!!"

RYS: "No, I am your father..."

NYS: "No, it's not true, that's impossible!!!!"

RYS: "Look beyond my respirator pods and my upper crown; you know it to be true!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
                      That is really, really, really bad.

:dismay:

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle1 View Post
                        That is really, really, really bad.

:dismay:
                        at least you get two outfielders with those seats (temporarily)

Comment

Shea Stadium.

This would have been a good seat for Larry "I have wide stance" Craig.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ipitch; 04-26-2009, 12:03 PM.

Comment

C'mon, ump! That ball was way outside!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wrigley Field

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X