Parking Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Prices

I was reading about Cowboys Stadium and they said it costs $40 to park there

Considering Part of Cowboys Stadium Parking lot is the same lot as The Ballpark at Arlington, I dont know if it costs $40 to park for a Rangers game as a Cowboys game

Which Stadiums have the most Expensive and Least expensive Parking Prices

I know it costs like $40 to park near Wrigley

Obsiously many stadiums have public transit where you can avoid parking (This is NOT the case in Arlington)

It's now $19 to park at Citi Field, up from $15 in 2008 to park at Shea when there was LESS parking due to the construction of Citi Field. Now that Shea is fully gone and restored as parking space, somehow they're charging MORE to park...
    «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

If you park in front of the Queens Museum , you can park for free, its about 10-15 min walk

I used to park at the end of walking bridge in front of the Tennis Stadium for free, but they took that away.

I parked in the street about 10-15 away from Fenway park (It was a Sunday)

Comment

Anaheim Stadium - 8 bucks - - parking is essentially right next to the stadium - no more than a couple minute walk from anyplace

Comment

Nationals Park $5 to $40. $5 lot is not the most pleasant place nor does it have the most pleasant walk in distance or appearance. $20 lots near the DOT and river are pretty decent. Parking in the garages is a ripoff but ultra convenient. I won't pay it for a game but did park there for free.

Question: Do ballparks served by public transit have more expensive lots? Is this representative of real estate prices (NY) or do car oriented places subsidize the lots to ensure decent attendance?

Comment

lots at s.f. telephone co. park are $30, a little less when you walk from 10-15 minutes away.
            it's $17 for the a's at the mausoleum...
            the turd in the punchbowl
            reality really sucks.
            enjoy the game more...

Comment

I just went to the Royals game on Saturday and parking there is in one huge lot and is $10. It SUCKS getting in and out though.

For Reds games (which I work at), I can usually find a spot pretty close for free (except for day games and when the game is sold out). If not, then there are tons of metered spots. The good thing about these is they end at 6, so if you want to get there early then just pay for a little time and you're good to go. There are also many small lots around the stadium for $5-$15.

Comment

It might be interesting to know which Ballparks have and dont have Public Transit access

Arlington, TX is the largest city in the US without any mass transit of any kind (Bus or train)

I know for sure

Boston, NY (Both Ballparks) , Baltimore , Washington DC , Philly, Chicago (Both Ballparks) , St Louis

All have train stations access

Comment

Originally posted by zahavasdad View Post
                  It might be interesting to know which Ballparks have and dont have Public Transit access

Arlington, TX is the largest city in the US without any mass transit of any kind (Bus or train)

I know for sure

Boston, NY (Both Ballparks) , Baltimore , Washington DC , Philly, Chicago (Both Ballparks) , St Louis

All have train stations access
                  Oakland has a BART station basically attached to the Coliseum. AT&T Park has light rail trains that run right by the park.
                  Safeco Field is right next to an Amtrak station too.
                  StadiumPage.com
                  Stadium Google Map

Comment

There is always the trick, park a few stops down the train line for free, take the train to the game and back

cheaper and alot faster than parking in some of these lots

Comment

Originally posted by zahavasdad View Post
                      There is always the trick, park a few stops down the train line for free, take the train to the game and back

cheaper and alot faster than parking in some of these lots
                      that can be doable for the a's..
                      the turd in the punchbowl
                      reality really sucks.
                      enjoy the game more...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul W View Post
                        that can be doable for the a's..
                        same thing for the yankees in the woodlawn section of the bronx and then taking the 4 train down.. you can also do the same for the mets by taking the lirr or the 7 train from astoria

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue9441 View Post
                          same thing for the yankees in the woodlawn section of the bronx and then taking the 4 train down.. you can also do the same for the mets by taking the lirr or the 7 train from astoria
                          I have done the Yankees/Woodlawn trip on Sundays when parking is plentiful. If one can't find a free parking space near Citi, and one is able-bodied, then one is lazy.

Comment

I paid $20 last year for day time parking just off of the MDX outside of NYS. I was pleasantly surprised bc I figured I'd have to pay $40.

Comment

I think I read that the ramps near Target Field cost $13.

We do have a lightrail system. $2.25 M-F 6-9 am and 3:00-6:30 pm, $1.75 all other times

Its about a 45 min ride on lightrail from the Mall of America, where parking is free

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X