Oriole Park At Camden Yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oriole Park At Camden Yards

I did a search and went through 30+ pages and could not find a thread dedicated to just photos of OPACY. I didn't think it belonged in the "is it getting old" thread.

Here are some from my April 14 trip.

Last edited by bandit12; 06-15-2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I will post more after lunch.

Comment

It's a shame that the Seltzer tower is no longer visible from the field of play.

Comment

Comment

Man I need to go on a diet....I make Boog look small.

Comment

and a few from Ravens Stadium...

Last edited by bandit12; 06-15-2010, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Here I need some help from you photoshop guys....when I stitched the panaram together I didn't catch my mistake til I got home....you can see it around the third base dugout. Can anyone fix this?

Comment

Some player shots

Last edited by bandit12; 06-15-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

theres a thread I think I actually started way back when, I came here looking for CY construction pics.

I would really love to piss on that F*&ing Hilton Hotel

Comment

Originally posted by bandit12 View Post

Originally posted by J.R. View Post
                      It's a shame that the Seltzer tower is no longer visible from the field of play.
                      Yeah, such a shame. How did the Orioles and Baltimore let that happen!?

I got a chance to go this weekend to see my Metsies and I gotta say that this ballpark is a real GEM. The sighlines were outstanding, the city views to the outfield are phenomenal (obstrusive Hilton, not withstanding). I love the concourses and I couldnt belive how HUGE they were; and the upper deck concourses are so open and scenic! The facade is classic, consistent and complete, (unlike citifield, despite its beautiful rontunda section) and thought its gorgeous design, the warehouse and Eutaw Street it is flawlessly entwined into Baltimore's streetscape fabric.

As far as the team...hang in there O's fans you'll one day get a team worthy of this beauty of a Ballpark.
                      :lightbulb:Definition of a homerun: When the baseball gets hit to a DISTANCE that the fielder cannot get it into homeplate before the batter rounds the bases.

Associated Press -- Citi Field's smaller dimensions helped opponents more than the New York Mets.
                      Thanks Sandy Alderson.

Comment

The original retro park, still a gem. M&T Bank (Ravens) Stadium next door is also a very nice facility. Unitas Plaza and the Memorial Stadium sign continues to honor WWII vets as it did at old BMS, very classy.

Comment

Here are a few of my favorite pics from my visit last weekend. GREAT park. Still among the best.

StadiumPage.com
                          Stadium Google Map

Comment

I posted this link on the Citi Field thread yesterday for other Mets fans to see it since I had the same trouble and impatience with trying to find the thread for OPCY.

Originally posted by islandxtreme26 View Post
                            ....I was down in Baltimore for the series this weekend and grabbed a bunch of pictures, many of them from Friday night when I was sitting behind Mets dugout. The pictures are not on my usual Webshots site so the full-size images are available to view:

http://bit.ly/cWQg3G
                            http://www.twitter.com/chrisswann26

My Citi Field & Shea Gallery - 27 Albums - 3,091 pictures - 15 videos
                            Citi Field Interior Construction Pics, Citi Field Game Pics, Shea Demolition Pics
                            http://community.webshots.com/user/islandxtreme26

Comment

Originally posted by bandit12 View Post
                              Here are some from my April 14 trip.
                              Fake Memorial Stadium Fail.

Just messing around. In reality, those are nice shots, a good overview of the place for someone like me who hasn't actually been to the place. Those are the type of photos I'd take. Did you get any views from the upper deck?

Been a long time since I've really looked at Camden Yards photos. That Hilton really dominates the view beyond left field, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

What is the semi-circular building to the left of the Hilton?
                              X

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X