Best Ballpark Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baseball Guru
    Those Primanti's sandwiches are good... They are huge! The Steak and Lube wings at PNC are great as well!

I was not impressed with the Philly Cheesesteak in Philly
    What flavor of wings you get? I think you get get one of 8 flavors at the ballpark (and 20 at the actual restaurants spread out thru Pittsburgh) My personal favorite is the "Louisiana Lickers"

As for philly cheesesteaks, haven't been to Citizens yet, but the ones at the Vet weren't that good either. The best cheesesteaks are not in the ballpark. I usually ate before games before going to the Vet.
    LETS GO BUCS!!

Comment

The quality of the pizza at US Cellular Field has improved tenfold since they started selling Connie's Pizza there a couple of years ago.

The Italian Beef and Brats are awesome too.

Comment

i like the cell's hot dogs and pizza
        "It isnt about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward."-Rocky Balboa

"There ain't much to being a ballplayer, if you're a ballplayer-Honus Wagner

Comment

Boog's Bar B Que at Oriole Park at Camden Yards isn't bad. As an added bonus John Wesley Powell will sign autographs as you move through the line.
          BALTIMORE GREATS ~~4 5 8 20 22 33

"It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts"...Earl Weaver
          Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

I remember getting a big slice of pizza from fenway which wasn't bad and my dad said the clam chowder was good. Lemonade quite good too.
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Red Sox, you are the only only only!
            [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by BeatEmBucs
              What flavor of wings you get? I think you get get one of 8 flavors at the ballpark (and 20 at the actual restaurants spread out thru Pittsburgh) My personal favorite is the "Louisiana Lickers"

As for philly cheesesteaks, haven't been to Citizens yet, but the ones at the Vet weren't that good either. The best cheesesteaks are not in the ballpark. I usually ate before games before going to the Vet.

I've tried the Louisiana Lickers and thought they were good.. My favorite is the Arizona Ranch... I also really like the Buckeye BBQ ones

My parents live near Charlotte, NC so I hit up the one there when I go.. I always come home with a 4 pack of the Arizona Ranch
              "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
              ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

Click here to see my baseball tribute site!

Click here to see the best pitcher NOT in the HOF!

sigpic

Comment

I love the hot dogs at Shea. Over at Yankee Stadium, my favorite food is the humongous pretzels with a ton of mustard on them.
                "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

I always grab a hot dog outside Skydome. Street meat for 3 bucks, and bring in a bag of peanuts. Then get an ice cream cone at the 7th innning stretch. It always goes down smooth.
                  WAMCO!

Comment

My favs:

1. Fenway: ItalianSausage and Cuban sandwiches on Yawnkey Way--it doesn't get any better
                    2. Miller park (Brats with stadium sauce+ beer).
                    3. US Cellular Field (Cubs fan, but love the variety of vittles at Sox park)
                    4. Citizens Bank Park (Philly Steaks there are worth the drive from the Windy City)

Comment

If any of you ever get the oppurtunity to experience the beauty of (insert name of current phone company) park in San Francisco, you need to try the garlic fries.
                      Grab some pine, MEAT!!!

Comment

Dome dogs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by POLO GROUNDS 1957
                          There was nothing like a hot dog and a cold strohs beer at tiger stadium in detroit. and the popcorn was good also.

YUP, 'cept when that damn pole is in the way
                          Still a long suffering TIGERS fan

Comment

Hot dogs at The Jake are good.

Comment

I've been to several ballparks and nothing beats a Fenway Frank with Gulden's (sp?) Spicy Brown Mustard. Simple and good.

Now that I live in Denver, I've found a little-known secret at Coors Field. In the left field corner there's a place called Buckaroos. Techically it's a kids place, but it's easy to get away with (just be discreet so you don't ruin it for future folks ). You can get a cheeseburger, fries, and drink for under $6 total. Sure, the drink and fry portion is small, and there are bigger burgers in the park, but for $6, how can you go wrong?

Some people may look down on this practice, but given the price of ballpark food, it's the only way I can eat there without packing my own food each time.

Comment

Originally posted by pesky6
                                I've been to several ballparks and nothing beats a Fenway Frank with Gulden's (sp?) Spicy Brown Mustard. Simple and good.

Now that I live in Denver, I've found a little-known secret at Coors Field. In the left field corner there's a place called Buckaroos. Techically it's a kids place, but it's easy to get away with (just be discreet so you don't ruin it for future folks ). You can get a cheeseburger, fries, and drink for under $6 total. Sure, the drink and fry portion is small, and there are bigger burgers in the park, but for $6, how can you go wrong?

Some people may look down on this practice, but given the price of ballpark food, it's the only way I can eat there without packing my own food each time.
                                Try the Rocky Mountain Oysters
                                Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X