No announcement yet.

Best Ballpark Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee Brats all the way. And cheese fries (can't find them in Baltimore, maybe it's just a Milwaukee thing?) and nachos.

Comment

mmm

Monster Dogs at Fenway and Garlic Fries at Pac Bell

Comment

I love the hot dog and nachos at New Busch Stadium. It's nothing out of the ordinary, but it does taste good. Another good eataway is the slice of pizza at Shea Stadium. New York style pizza, and they have other food that some may enjoy too.

I haven't tried anything at Yankee Stadium, but I really want to before 2009. Which other stadiums have good food that I should eat one day, once I go there?

Comment

Originally posted by wamby
          They're not as good as the hot dogs were at Cleveland Stadium becaue they switched vendors. Hot dogs are about the only things that were better at Municipal Stadium than at Jacobs Field.

I've never tried the dogs at Municipal Stadium but I really enjoyed the dogs at the Jake... I really liked the Stadium mustard
          "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
          ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

Click here to see my baseball tribute site!

Click here to see the best pitcher NOT in the HOF!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Bedard
            Milwaukee Brats all the way. And cheese fries (can't find them in Baltimore, maybe it's just a Milwaukee thing?) and nachos.
            The first brat I ever had was at County Stadium in Milwaukee. I've since been to Miller Park, and for the life of me can't figure out why they tore down County Stadium. I thought it was a much better place to see a game. Oh well, that's for another thread, I guess.

Comment

I like ice cream at O's games

Comment

Originally posted by pesky6
                The first brat I ever had was at County Stadium in Milwaukee. I've since been to Miller Park, and for the life of me can't figure out why they tore down County Stadium. I thought it was a much better place to see a game. Oh well, that's for another thread, I guess.
                Yeah I used to like the Brats at County stadium. A great day years ago was spending the day at the State Fair eating brats/corn/drinking beer and then taking a night game at County. Again eating Brats and drinking beer. I had a lot of good times at the Old County Stadium.
                "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids. Period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never." :hyper:

Comment

I like the Dome Dogs at the Metrodome

Comment

I like the Big Kahunas at the Cards game. They only usually come around 2 or so with em, and boom, there gone.
                    “A lot of people said I could be a good player. I just wanted the opportunity to show it. I just let it happen.”

Albert Pujols

2006 Champions of the World

Life Untill Corked
                    http://z6.invisionfree.com/Life_Untill_Corked/

Image Hosted by Free image hosting

Comment

They have some great dogs in Cincinnati!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X