Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icee82
    replied
    They have some great dogs in Cincinnati!

Leave a comment:

• drtybUsch025
    replied
    I like the Big Kahunas at the Cards game. They only usually come around 2 or so with em, and boom, there gone.

Leave a comment:

• Twinfan90
    replied
    I like the Dome Dogs at the Metrodome

Leave a comment:

• Whitesoxnut
    replied
    Originally posted by pesky6
    The first brat I ever had was at County Stadium in Milwaukee. I've since been to Miller Park, and for the life of me can't figure out why they tore down County Stadium. I thought it was a much better place to see a game. Oh well, that's for another thread, I guess.
    Yeah I used to like the Brats at County stadium. A great day years ago was spending the day at the State Fair eating brats/corn/drinking beer and then taking a night game at County. Again eating Brats and drinking beer. I had a lot of good times at the Old County Stadium.

Leave a comment:

• big_papi
    replied
    I like ice cream at O's games

Leave a comment:

• pesky6
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik Bedard
    Milwaukee Brats all the way. And cheese fries (can't find them in Baltimore, maybe it's just a Milwaukee thing?) and nachos.
    The first brat I ever had was at County Stadium in Milwaukee. I've since been to Miller Park, and for the life of me can't figure out why they tore down County Stadium. I thought it was a much better place to see a game. Oh well, that's for another thread, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Baseball Guru
    replied
    Originally posted by wamby
    They're not as good as the hot dogs were at Cleveland Stadium becaue they switched vendors. Hot dogs are about the only things that were better at Municipal Stadium than at Jacobs Field.

I've never tried the dogs at Municipal Stadium but I really enjoyed the dogs at the Jake... I really liked the Stadium mustard

Leave a comment:

• Solair Wright
    replied
    I love the hot dog and nachos at New Busch Stadium. It's nothing out of the ordinary, but it does taste good. Another good eataway is the slice of pizza at Shea Stadium. New York style pizza, and they have other food that some may enjoy too.

I haven't tried anything at Yankee Stadium, but I really want to before 2009. Which other stadiums have good food that I should eat one day, once I go there?

Leave a comment:

• Tribe&CubsFan
    replied
    mmm

Monster Dogs at Fenway and Garlic Fries at Pac Bell

Leave a comment:

• Erik Bedard
    replied
    Milwaukee Brats all the way. And cheese fries (can't find them in Baltimore, maybe it's just a Milwaukee thing?) and nachos.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    I actually had a neighbor who got mad in '94 when the Tribe started winning. He couldn't get a close seat the day of the game. I asked him, you could do that for almost 40 years, haven't we had enough of losing? (and this guy played in the minors
    I knew more than a few people with the same attitude. I remember right before the 1995 World Series, when tickets were impossible to find, my aunt's mother told me that the post-season games should have been played at Municipal so that more people could get in. She was surprised that so few people agreed. I remember thinking 'that's because it's a really stupid idea.'

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    Those were good too, but I not enough to want to keep seeing games there, in my opinion.
    I actually had a neighbor who got mad in '94 when the Tribe started winning. He couldn't get a close seat the day of the game. I asked him, you could do that for almost 40 years, haven't we had enough of losing? (and this guy played in the minors

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by RuthMayBond
    Chances of getting a close seat or a foul ball
    Those were good too, but I not enough to want to keep seeing games there, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• RuthMayBond
    replied
    They're not as good as the hot dogs were at Cleveland Stadium becaue they switched vendors. Hot dogs are about the only things that were better at Municipal Stadium than at Jacobs Field.
    Chances of getting a close seat or a foul ball

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by rwolfe09
    Hot dogs at The Jake are good.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X