Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acela Club Tickets?

For about an hour this morning Acela Club Patio, Modell's Clubhouse, Delta Club Patio, and something called Party Deck singles were for sale on Opening Day. The tix were actually being sold as I was able to pull up a pair of Acela Patio's for $80/ea.

It would have been something to consider if lunch was included. The ticket sales guys knew nothing about them and now they are off line.

Comment

• Originally posted by ribant View Post
      For about an hour this morning Acela Club Patio, Modell's Clubhouse, Delta Club Patio, and something called Party Deck singles were for sale on Opening Day. The tix were actually being sold as I was able to pull up a pair of Acela Patio's for $80/ea.

It would have been something to consider if lunch was included. The ticket sales guys knew nothing about them and now they are off line.
      Acela Club patio is back on for $80.
      The party deck would be nice.
      Prices for upper deck have fallen to $42 for OD
      Lastly, members Schnu and LI Mets Fan won the 2011 predict citi field attendance.
      Please send me a PM
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
        Speaking of, today is the last day on Google Offers to get the scorebig deal. You get $40 credit for only ten bucks (ie you get $30 worth of free credit). I already used mine to get 4 bat day tickets at Yankee Stadium for a net cost of 10 bucks a ticket
        I just used my Google offers deal for a pair in 517/3 for a Premium game in July. $5 each, not bad at all
        Last edited by ribant; 03-30-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peterrod16 View Post
          (snip)
          I just called to see what the deal is, and it ain't a deal.
          $80 just gets you a seat, food is extra.

Comment

• I don't get the Mets ticket marketing at all.

The Yankees are all over Goldstar with with offers for six different series going through May and are offering Audi Club seats too boot. Plus the Yankees are offering Field and Grandstand IF seats

The Mets are just offering the three early April series, and in some cases only LF Landing and PRO are available.

It always seems to me the Yankees are one step ahead of the Mets

Comment

• Originally posted by ribant View Post
              I don't get the Mets ticket marketing at all.

The Yankees are all over Goldstar with with offers for six different series going through May and are offering Audi Club seats too boot. Plus the Yankees are offering Field and Grandstand IF seats

The Mets are just offering the three early April series, and in some cases only LF Landing and PRO are available.

It always seems to me the Yankees are one step ahead of the Mets
              I must admit, I know nothing about Goldstar, but it seems like competition for season ticket holders resales on Stubhub and the like? Am I off base on what it is? If I'm fairly accurate I am glad the Yankees are doing this instead of the Mets, speaking as a season ticket holder who occasionally sells on Stubhub.

Comment

• Originally posted by LI METS FAN View Post
                I must admit, I know nothing about Goldstar, but it seems like competition for season ticket holders resales on Stubhub and the like? Am I off base on what it is? If I'm fairly accurate I am glad the Yankees are doing this instead of the Mets, speaking as a season ticket holder who occasionally sells on Stubhub.
                No you are pretty accurate. Goldstar is a site for discount event tickets. The get the seats from the vendors and have pretty hefty add on fees

https://www.goldstar.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by peterrod16 View Post
                  The party deck would be nice.
                  Prices for upper deck have fallen to $42 for OD
                  Lastly, members Schnu and LI Mets Fan won the 2011 predict citi field attendance.
                  Please send me a PM
                  Weird considering they recently announced an OD tribute to Gary Carter, I expected a run on tickets. My guess for attendance in 2012 is 2,103,091

Comment

• Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                    Weird considering they recently announced an OD tribute to Gary Carter, I expected a run on tickets. My guess for attendance in 2012 is 2,103,091
                    We doing the 2012 attendance contest? I'm going with 1,949,999 .... will be known in Mets ticket history as The Reyes Cliff.
                    Cleon Jones catches a deep fly ball in F. Scott Fitzgerald's Valley of the Ashes, and a second-grader smiles in front of the black and white television.

Comment

• Just received an e-mail from the Mets - buy a ticket to Opening Day and get the following Saturday or Sunday game free. They call it "2012 Opening Day Pick a Pack."

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/tick...0936-258670200
                      X

Comment

• Bring back Kids Opening Day!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
                          Just received an e-mail from the Mets - buy a ticket to Opening Day and get the following Saturday or Sunday game free. They call it "2012 Opening Day Pick a Pack."

Interesting. I punched in Caesars Box as a gambit for this promo and got back two different locations, as expected, for the two games: Section 312 Row 4 #13-14 and Section 331 Row 2 #13-14. But the 312/4 tickets were for Opening Day, it was Sat 4/7 that came back as 331/2

312 Row 4 is a pretty good location. Clearly they didn't sell it as a plan location but how did they not sell it sooner even as a single game ticket for Opening Day? I know I've spot-checked for OD single game tickets in Caesars Box a few times in the past week and it never came up. I'm guessing someone just did an STH exchange of Opening Day tickets there.
                          «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
                            Just received an e-mail from the Mets - buy a ticket to Opening Day and get the following Saturday or Sunday game free. They call it "2012 Opening Day Pick a Pack."

Also interesting is the first parameter in the URL for this promo (which is not advertised on the Mets.com home page) - "loc=plans_non_renew"

Even though you're a full season ticket holder, Gary, it looks like you're on some kind of list of non-renewed partial plan holders from last year (I didn't get this email)
                            «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

Comment

• I should be on the list of nonrenewed plan holders but I didn't get that email either. However, about 4:45 today I got a call from the rep who I told never to call me again offering me a few different plan/incentives but I quickly cut him off and said I wasn't interested. That OD deal is pretty good and I put in for 7 seats (that's what we need) and there were seats available in alot of areas; boy, not seeing OD sellout is crazy!
                              As for OD itself, we (really one of my friends who still has a plan) got them at the presale but we got rooked; we have cc and they were 105 each he is so anal that he had to get them right away...last year we ended up getting cc gold for less
                              than 1/2 price on stubhub well life goes on!

In a previous post someone mentioned 1979... as for 1979, that might have been one of the years I went to my most games I graduated HS and my mom worked for a company that had 4 box seats, can't remember the exact location but they were about FB 45F or so. No one wanted them on a nightly basis so they were basically mine for the taking...too bad that was yet another ruff year!

Comment

• Originally posted by WASLOGE8 View Post
                                boy, not seeing OD sellout is crazy!
                                The last time the Mets drew less than Citi Field's 42,000 (or so) for Opening Day was 1995 (post-strike 26,604)

Something odd on 1997's schedule. They opened with a Sunday Doubleheader (were rained out Saturday) with a small crowd. But the following Monday was a 50,000+ crowd.

The last sub-42,000 Opening Day that wasn't following a strike or affected by rain was 1989 (38,539).
                                Oddly, Opening Day 1987 only drew 46,102. (still more than possible attendance at Citi)
                                StadiumPage.com
                                Stadium Google Map

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X