Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citi Field Tickets & Concessions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mister B. View Post

    Correct. Once the last payment is charged the restriction will be lifted.
    Yes.
    My last payment just hit and I can exchange.
    Only problem is it won't let you exchange for a game in a different month.
    Plus it doesn't appear I can exchange games in my 20 game weekday plan to any weekday day games.
    This is one of the reasons I purchased this plan as I was told by my rep I would be able to do that.
    I just put a call into her now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Flushing Roots View Post

      Yes.
      My last payment just hit and I can exchange.
      Only problem is it won't let you exchange for a game in a different month.
      Plus it doesn't appear I can exchange games in my 20 game weekday plan to any weekday day games.
      This is one of the reasons I purchased this plan as I was told by my rep I would be able to do that.
      I just put a call into her now.
      Are you sure? I can exchange into any month... but not every game. They limit the games you can exchange into, should it be a high-demand game.
      After you select the tickets you want to exchange out of, you will be brought to a new page where you select the event you want to exchange in to. There is a pulldown for the month. Make sure you select the correct month.

      There is a cap of 6 tickets that can be exchanged into to any one given game, and you may not be able to exchange 4 seats into a game you already have 4 seats for (as that would bring the total to 8), but I though that restriction did not apply to games you already had tickets to...
      20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

        Are you sure? I can exchange into any month... but not every game. They limit the games you can exchange into, should it be a high-demand game.
        After you select the tickets you want to exchange out of, you will be brought to a new page where you select the event you want to exchange in to. There is a pulldown for the month. Make sure you select the correct month.

        There is a cap of 6 tickets that can be exchanged into to any one given game, and you may not be able to exchange 4 seats into a game you already have 4 seats for (as that would bring the total to 8), but I though that restriction did not apply to games you already had tickets to...
        Is this related to the plan you have, as well? There are limits to exchanging into games into a higher schedule tier - it used to be you could do it, maybe now you can only exchange Classic for Classic, Premium for Premium, etc., but I would be surprised if you couldn't exchange any Classic for any other Classic game.

        Maybe for a Weekday plan they won't let you exchange for Sat/Sun games, is that what it is?

        I know I did exchanges to get larger sets of tickets for the deGrom Cy Young bobblehead, Syndergaard GoT bobblehead, and Father's Day games, no problem except you can only exchange one game at a time. So where I wanted to exchange 5 games of my full season ticket pairs for 2 games of 5x tickets each, and 2 more games for one game on a set of 4x, I had to do that via 7 separate exchanges and (slightly) risk my targeted exchanged-for locations to get sold or exchanged for by someone else in between games. (more actually, since I had to get my two sets of 5 as a 2, 2, and 1, then a 1, 2, and 2)
        «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

        Comment


        • Here are the ticket transfer guidelines. (There are a lot of guidelines). Also a caveat that said guidelines are subject to change.

          https://www.mlb.com/mets/tickets/sea...change-program

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mister B. View Post
            Here are the ticket transfer guidelines. (There are a lot of guidelines). Also a caveat that said guidelines are subject to change.

            https://www.mlb.com/mets/tickets/sea...change-program
            Why do they make this so difficult? They sell out maybe 5 games a year if they are lucky, makes no sense to me. You should be able to exchange any game for any game and pay the difference if need be. If you exchange into a lower price catagory you should accept the loss. No one is telling you you have to exchange.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dstoffa View Post

              Are you sure? I can exchange into any month... but not every game. They limit the games you can exchange into, should it be a high-demand game.
              After you select the tickets you want to exchange out of, you will be brought to a new page where you select the event you want to exchange in to. There is a pulldown for the month. Make sure you select the correct month.

              There is a cap of 6 tickets that can be exchanged into to any one given game, and you may not be able to exchange 4 seats into a game you already have 4 seats for (as that would bring the total to 8), but I though that restriction did not apply to games you already had tickets to...
              I figured it out... my screwup...
              I didn't have the latest Adobe version on Internet Explorer. My rep also told me Google Chrome works better than IE for this in case anyone has the same issues.
              No problems exchanging,
              Only issue I had was I couldn't exchange any game on my 20 game Weekday Plan for the 5/23 day game against the Nationals.
              When I bought the plan I told my rep I wanted to go to all the weekday day games as I like the daytime buffet in the Porsche Grill which is pretty solid. She told me I could exchange for them.
              Could do it for all the others except that one. Kinda' strange as I feel a weekday day game in May shouldn't be "not available".
              Otherwise the whole process was pretty seamless.
              Wish the Mets had a 10 game plan which included all the weekday day games which is really the only ones I like to go to.
              The Evil Empire across the bay in the Bronx has a 9 game plan which has that.

              Comment


              • Boy, you Mets fans are obsessive but interesting.
                I watch this thread just to see how deep the discussions go.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hcorday View Post
                  Boy, you Mets fans are obsessive but interesting.
                  I watch this thread just to see how deep the discussions go.
                  I was going to make a reference to the Bee Gees' song "How Deep Is Your Love"

                  But really the song to refer to for Mets fans when it comes to these ticket plan discussions is Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself For Loving You"
                  «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                  Comment


                  • Randomly looking something up on the Mets schedule via their official site and decided to check if there was inventory for the home opener. There was. I snagged a pair of tickets in Prom Box section 426. Must have been a past ticket plan holder who cancelled or moved. Everything else available is now downstairs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SI Metman View Post
                      Randomly looking something up on the Mets schedule via their official site and decided to check if there was inventory for the home opener. There was. I snagged a pair of tickets in Prom Box section 426. Must have been a past ticket plan holder who cancelled or moved. Everything else available is now downstairs.
                      My bet is that a plan holder did a future exchange... OD for a Yankees game or something the like...

                      In years past when I needed OD and it wasn't in my plan, I would always check their site... Once I got seats in PRI Row 8 a week or two before OD. Saw them on-lline and then phoned the ticket office to avoid the fees.. The phone rep was surprised they were released...
                      20-Game Saturday Plan, Prom Box 423.

                      Comment


                      • The Early Entry logistics for 2019 were detailed in the "Important Mets Season Ticket Holder Information" e-mail that was sent out on March 4.

                        There will be two separate lines. Full season and 41-game planholders' entrance will be on the first base end of the rotunda. 20-gamers' entrance will be on the third base end of the rotunda, next to the "Clear" entry.

                        One change they've made that I think we can all appreciate is that the Early Entry wording on the print-at-home tickets has been revised. The cryptic "STH40-PRE" of past years has been replaced with a clear "EARLY ENTRY-FULL/40." Why it's not 'FULL/40/20,' and why the tickets say 40 but the e-mail refers to 41-game plans... well, there are mysteries that even beloved national icons such as myself are unable to fathom.
                        X
                        What's THAT guy doing?
                        - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

                        Comment


                        • A comment to the people who have noticed that StubHub seller fees had gone up since last year: church your emails from StubHub, I got one that said as of opening day (March 28), tickets sold as part of an MLB season ticket plan would go back to a flat 10% fee as before. But I had to click on a link and answer some survey type questions to enable it.
                          «Telle est la vie des hommes. Quelques joies, très vite effacées par d’inoubliables chagrins. Il n'est pas nécessaire de le dire aux enfants...» (Marcel Pagnol)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by robardin View Post
                            A comment to the people who have noticed that StubHub seller fees had gone up since last year: church your emails from StubHub, I got one that said as of opening day (March 28), tickets sold as part of an MLB season ticket plan would go back to a flat 10% fee as before. But I had to click on a link and answer some survey type questions to enable it.
                            I took the survey also. They appear to be collecting data on where else you sell your extra tickets or how you dispose of them. The 10% fee is not retroactive though for past sales.

                            Comment


                            • Couple of things
                              1) my email was I believe from the Mets not from Stubhub
                              2) It appeared to me not only the fees not retroactive but the way i read it the reduction only comes into effect opening day (although i have not sold any between answering the survey and now to confirm that)
                              3) it also appears to me that these need to be listed through mets.com (again unconfirmed).

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LGM View Post
                                Couple of things
                                1) my email was I believe from the Mets not from Stubhub
                                2) It appeared to me not only the fees not retroactive but the way i read it the reduction only comes into effect opening day (although i have not sold any between answering the survey and now to confirm that)
                                3) it also appears to me that these need to be listed through mets.com (again unconfirmed).
                                I believe all 3 of your points are correct. The guaranteed sale fee of 10% is effective March 28 IF you fill out the survey by the 21st. If it were effective immediately I’d imagine they’d say it’s effective as soon as the survey is completed for games beginning March 28.
                                Personally I always go thru Mets.com to list on stubhub as the barcodes are loaded there.

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X